where to find cheap warehouse space?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Suprman, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Suprman

Suprman New Member

so currently I rent a 15x40 storage unit to store all my crap, it only has 1 light and is not ideal for me.

I'm trying to find a small warehouse space of maybe 1000sqft, ideally it would be a space that has a roll up door and a bathroom and power. looking as close to the roswell road/285 area as possible, but current storage unit is located at roswell rd and morgan falls and willing to drive a bit for the right place.

been looking on craigslist, but haven't had much luck. where else should I be looking?

2. spotco2

spotco2 New Member

Have you checked with any commercial real estate agents in the area?

There are a lot pf empty buildings in that part of town.

I've thought about renting wareshouse space before but have been using a couple of old houses for years to store stuff in. That might be something to look at also.

3. Suprman

Suprman New Member

i have not, have any suggestions? i've never needed warehouse space until now, just used the parents garage and then a garage at my apt complex, now i have too much to fit a standard garage.

4. spotco2

spotco2 New Member

I do not know any commercial agents in that part of town but you should be able to just ride around and find some names on signs. If they do not have anything they might be able to refer you to someone that does.

Ride around strip malls and check out some of the vacant spaces. Also check out some of the old empty gas stations.

5. GoDores

GoDores Like a Boss

We've got plenty of such spaces in our building, but we're out in Covington. Good luck with your search, and let me know if you expand it out to our area.