where can I find a holster for S&W Sigma 9mm

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by glockgirl, Jul 22, 2007.

1. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

need to get the BF a birthday present so where can I find a holster for a S&W Sigma 9mm that is an IWB. I looked at comptac and a few others and they don't list that pistol...

Or if you have any other ideas what a 23 y/o country boy might want please send them my way. Anything under about $200.

I am thinking of getting him a new knife too since his old one was lost at work so any suggestions?

2. GunNut

GunNut New Member

You might check this site, looks like they have one.

http://www.donhume.com

I really like the Don Hume holsters. I usually order from http://www.gunnersalley.com/ though, save a few dollars and shipping is faster. You cannot search by gun on their site, which is why I listed the first link.

3. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

How long untl his birthday? Tom at http://www.southernholsters.com has them listed on his site. His custom goods section is off for two more weeks while he catches up and takes redesigns his site. I have one of his 'Memphis' IWB holsters and a belt from him that I love. He's also making me a 'Savannah' OWB holster for my M&P9. He's also a GCO and GPDO member. :righton:

4. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

bday is Aug. 8th.

5. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

I have several Don Hume holsters and like them. I did have to re-mold one for a G19 that was just way too tight.

I've had bad experiences each time I have ordered from Gunner's Alley, but my experiences are NOT reflective of the vast majority of those that I have read on various forums.

I do strongly suggest that you call and verify that they have the holster in stock prior to placing your order. Twice I ordered from them only to find out later that they ordered the holster from the manufacturer upon receiving my order, and I had to wait for the holster to be made.

6. GunNut

GunNut New Member

I did order one from Gunners Alley that was out of stock, they send me an email (the next day if I remember correctly) asking if I wanted to wait for to be made or canceled. I wasn't really in a hurry, so I waited.

Overall, I'm been very pleased with their service.

7. Sharky

Sharky New Member

8. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

What a lucky guy to have a GF like you! I'm married 23 years and my wife still has no idea what type of gun I carry and no way would she ever think of buying me a holster.:shock:

I sure hope your guy appreciates you!! :lol:

9. dcunited

dcunited Member

look at HK UMP 9 & 40 holsters

I had this pistol and a Forbus paddle (for sale by the way) that was made for the USP 9 fits the sigma as well. BTW this is the new one SW9VE or one of the older models?

10. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Re: look at HK UMP 9 & 40 holsters

:( I thought I was going to see UMP pictures :(

11. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

Do you mean USP??? I don't know of a H/K UMP but I am the first to admit that I don't know everything.

So am I correct to assume a USP compact is the same size as the sigma 9mm. I figure it is the compact since it is the same size as my glock 19 and I think that is comparable to the USP compact not full size.

why couldn't the boy have just bought a glock!!!!

well obviously I didn't sort this out in time for his bday but he still needs a holster so the quest continues. he wants an OC with rentention. He loves the blackhawk cqc but they don't have it labeled for the sigma. I guess I will order the USP compact sized one and try it....

did i mention he should have just bought a glock!

12. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

+1

So...what did you get him?...

13. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

glockgirl, the UMP is an Hk subgun that looks really cool and is commonly found in .45, though .40 and 9mm variants exist: http://www.hkpro.com/ump.htm