Georgiapacking.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everywhere seems to be out of 9mm I’m looking to buy some on Wednesday, if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great! Thank you!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I'm going to guess if anyone on here knows where there is some 9mm available, they are going to go get it and probably not tell anyone else where they got it.

And if they advertise it 5 days before you plan to get it, what do you think the chances are that it will still be there by the time you get there ?

Good luck to you !

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Not in a long time. I have plenty but if I didn’t and I wanted it bad enough I’d have to pay what it’s worth. What it’s worth is what others are willing to pay for it.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Not in a long time. I have plenty but if I didn't and I wanted it bad enough I'd have to pay what it's worth. What it's worth is what others are willing to pay for it.
Well then you understand what I meant by a "fleecing" didn't you ?

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,695 Posts
Academy in Brunswick Monday Wednesday and Friday mornings but make sure you’re there at least an hour before they open. 9mm, 40, 5.56 and 7.62 they pass out at customer service. All other odd calibers are on the shelves.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts