Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Note: When your Castle becomes Target Practice. What can you do, other than move?
Gunfire hits house with 3 people inside
By Liz Fabian
Three people were inside a Milledgeville house that was hit with gunfire early Wednesday.
Shortly after 1 a.m., police were called to a report of shots fired in the 100 block of Pine Avenue, according to a news release from the Milledgeville Police Department.
A house on the block was hit with multiple bullets while three people were inside, but no one was hurt.
Baldwin County deputies are investigating another shooting late Monday in the 1500 block of Irwinton Road.
One round hit the house where a number of people were sleeping inside, said Capt. Brad King of the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office.
“The folks don’t have any idea why someone would shoot at their house,†King said.
The community has been plagued by gang violence over the past year, but investigators are not sure what motivated the latest incidents.
“The easy way out is to blame everything on gang-related drive-bys, but that wouldn’t always necessarily be correct,†King said.
Anyone with information in the recent shootings is urged to call the Milledgeville Police Department Tip Line at 478-414-4413.

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/news/local/crime/article100369747.html#storylink=cpy

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Gang violence? What is this gang violence they speak of? Surely they mean gun violence otherwise they're destroying their own narrative. :popcorn:

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,519 Posts
If somebody is shooting up my house, and I have no idea where they are or how many are out there, I'm going to hunker down behind wooden furniture and wait for the lead to stop flying.

Then I can open the gun safe, put on body armor, grab the battle rifle, etc.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,519 Posts
If I had to live in the ghetto, I think I seriously and truly would stack of bricks along the outside wall of my home (the walls on the side of the public street. I mean inside the home.)
Just stacked up on the floor, coming up about 4 feet, or to the level of the bottom of the windows directly under the windows.

Maybe wrapped in plastic and that plastic stapled or screwed to the wall at a few points (easy to patch and touch-up paint the holes later), so that a bullet strike doesn't make the whole wall collapse.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts