Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had I the power...there is no way in hell they would have come in my prison and taken a damn thing.

http://www.ajc.com/news/dea-seizes-geor ... 73788.html

The Drug Enforcement Administration has seized Georgia's supply of a key execution drug over questions about how it was imported to the United States.

"Drugs were seized today by the DEA from our facility in Jackson," Department of Corrections spokeswoman Kristen Stancil told the AJC.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I'm sure the federal government ran out of important stuff to do and decided to just cross this off the list...

Why not just give them a lethal injection of lead into the brain stem? It would be faster, and if using something like .22lr much cheaper

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
psrumors said:
Had I the power...there is no way in hell they would have come in my prison and taken a damn thing.

http://www.ajc.com/news/dea-seizes-geor ... 73788.html

The Drug Enforcement Administration has seized Georgia's supply of a key execution drug over questions about how it was imported to the United States.

"Drugs were seized today by the DEA from our facility in Jackson," Department of Corrections spokeswoman Kristen Stancil told the AJC.
Seriously... I guess I was under the impression we'd voted in a few more folks with some stones this time around. Although, haven't other states started using a different drug now that IS being produced here? We should just go get some of that and tell the DEA where to stick the old stuff.

·
يفخر الكافر
3,938 Posts
bdee said:
Do they have any 30-06s left?
I've got one they can have, complete with a nice Leupold scope and plenty of ammo. I have nowhere to hunt anymore, so I figure might as well get some kind of constructive use out of it. :shattered:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
kineticmind said:
bdee said:
Do they have any 30-06s left?
I've got one they can have, complete with a nice Leupold scope and plenty of ammo. I have nowhere to hunt anymore, so I figure might as well get some kind of constructive use out of it. :shattered:
I would be perfectly willing to hold it for you until the state calls for it. My father-in-law wants to take me hunting for the first time this year (how did I get to be 40 years old and never hunt?)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.