Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Which name do you like best?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are adopting this Springer from Springer Rescue and we need ideas for a name. Right now they call her Olivia.....we want something else.

SO, something southern and for a girl....she's an 8 month old liver tri-color field bred and here she is....

Can't wait til Saturday! :righton:

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Um.....then, T.C.?

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,831 Posts
I voted Liberty Belle, but my opinion is biased.

Here is a picture of myself and my Liberty.

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
A lot of the ease in training a dog comes from choosing a single syllable call name, and preferably one beginning with a hard consonant. "Brit", "Gyp" come to mind. Keep it short, with a hard consonant, and your training becomes much easier.

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Sorry - you definitely don't want my input: my two Bassett Hounds are named "Cletus" and "Eustace".

·
GPDO Commonlaw Spouse
5,514 Posts
We had a rescue Springer that passed away earlier this year. Her name was Daphne.

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HydroAuto said:
We had a rescue Springer that passed away earlier this year. Her name was Daphne.
Sorry to hear that - we lost one in July. Her name was Gidget. She was a rescue too.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I looked at that dog and my first thought was, looks like a "Libby". It's the ears. She looks friendly.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I have 3 Aussies (2 boys and a girl) Max, Gunner and Sheba. Two are rescued dogs. Thanks for adopting.

But I like Dixie for yours!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
BirdMan said:
I looked at that dog and my first thought was, looks like a "Libby". It's the ears. She looks friendly.
+1 on "Libby".

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Penny.

Springers are great dogs, especially around family and friends both young and old. My mother in law would name her dogs after soap opera characters, politicians, shakespeare characters, etc.... One dog I have now his first name was Bill, but was later renamed to Roy.

Congratulations on the adoption.

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
RevolverDan said:
BSCLibertarian said:
Um.....then, T.C.?
T.C. Is my Beagle. The mutts are Magnum and Higgins. :)

Oh, and I like Lucy.
What about Rick? You need another dog! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts