what would you do?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by 1str8shot, Nov 28, 2010.

1. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

so, what would you do if you were me?

here is the situation. ive been noticing alot of wierd, and i mean REALLY wierd behavior by a metter police officer. for a while now, ive been seeing this officer do lots off odd things at night, such as pulling into the far back corner of the truck stop parking lot, pulling in behind buildings, and so on.

well tonight on my way home, things got a little weirder. i was coming home on a quiet street right at the edge of the city limits. i see a police officer up ahead pull into the parking lot of the local machine shop. officer then pulls around behind machine shop. i pull into the parking lot of another business about 400 yards up the road, stop, and turn my lights off.

i sat there for 5 minutes, then i saw an SUV pull out from behind the machine shop and turn to go out of the city limits. police officer pulls out behind him, going back into the city. police officer didnt turn his headlights back on until he got to the road.

i dont want to believe it, but im getting worried something may be going on in our local law enforcement.

what would you do? ive been seeing odd things for quite a while, and can provide exact locations / times / dates.....

2. JMan

JMan New Member

You're Just paranoid, or you just have to much time to yourself . :screwy:

3. MyFred

MyFred Banned

It sounds like "LOVE".... :D

4. Quest50

Quest50 Active Member

Law enforcement officers... involved in corruption? Couldn't be.
    /sarcasm
    Probably just your imagination, but it wouldn't hurt to ask a question or two.

5. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

I sure wouldn't be posting it on here. Those "involved" may be members. I would make a visit to the Chief's office, or take him to lunch. mercy! I buy lunch for more cops and deputies than you know. If they're eating where I eat, the waitress knows to bring me the tab.

6. freeman101

freeman101 New Member

Leave it alone. If he or she is doing something wrong.

I go by this motto: If you do something bad long enough you will get caught!

7. mygunstoo

mygunstoo Active Member

Under cover work??? :sly:

8. krmbigmac

krmbigmac Active Member

Does "whom does the catching" matter? I am assuming there is something wrong here. It very well could be something undercover.

9. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Unless I saw something specifically shady going on, I don't think I'd think anything bad is going on from the actions described. LEO do things like this all the time. It could be undercover work.

It never hurts to just ask a few questions, though. You saw the activity, none of us here have, so go with your gut. Your gut can guide you. Listen to it.

10. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

everytime i listen to my gut, it tend to only guide me to beer and hot wings. lol

11. vr6glidriver

vr6glidriver New Member

I see no problem here :shattered:

12. drtybykr

drtybykr New Member

Ahh yes, the breakfast of champions :righton: