Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You've just been shot twice in the groin/leg. Do you...

A) Dial 911 & wait for help :righton:
B) Ask a friend or bystander to drive you to the hospital :righton:
C) Go home & eat your foot-long hero sandwich before asking dad to drive you to the hospital. :screwy:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/shot ... orSv1Izy6M

Must have been a great sandwich! :lol:

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Wonder what caliber he was shot with... must've been 9mm or smaller if he could finish that sandwich :hide: :lol: But seriously... must've been a small caliber or he has some seriously big gahones. The only way I'd consider doing that is if the sandwich were really good, and if i were shot with maybe a high powered pellet gun or a .22...ok, maybe just the pellet gun

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Maybe it was the Philly steak at the Publix? I have one every two weeks, It's to die for. Well almost. :love:

·
Registered
947 Posts
I've only been that hungry on a few occasions, Ranger school would be one where I would consider eating a sandwich before seeking medical treatment.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
imma big guy. No sammy is worth dying for and honestly I've only been shot with pellet guns in my life. I don't want to find out what being shot with a real weapon feels like. So in this case why not eat the sammy on the way to the hospital:?

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,739 Posts
TippinTaco said:
imma big guy. No sammy is worth dying for and honestly I've only been shot with pellet guns in my life. I don't want to find out what being shot with a real weapon feels like. So in this case why not eat the sammy on the way to the hospital:?
it hurts like a b*#^% and is hot...but if your not pumping blood theres no reason not to eat a sammich :shattered:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts