What Will You Do if Trump Doesn’t Leave?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Nemo, Sep 3, 2020.

1. diamondback

diamondback Well-Known Member

Supposedly 56% of vets support trump. Majority of police and active military. If there is a civil war or unrest like the odds of those who hunt, fish, shoot, own guns and ammo much better than those who still dont know the difference between a boy and girl and I could see that happeing. One group is going to be set back 150 years and wish they did not push so much. I am sorry to say.

2. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Even though lose big they will, the useful idiots of the communist elites can still do a lot of damage before they are mostly out of the picture. Be vigilant at all times, and prepared.

3. diamondback

diamondback Well-Known Member

Pray for the best but expect the worse. As much as I like Biden and I have Delaware roots, I will say he is not as stupid as some liberals and I do think he might, just might be smart enough to realize some things ( packing the court) could hurt democrats from not as diverse states as most of the time this false God of political correctness are white liberals who never are around people other than them at election time. Enough riots occur ( without an underlying sort of ok reason happen many will say "Hey this crap needs to stop. We just want their votes". I think many white liberals will expose how racist they really are when some things occur. I have seen it many times in college when people started doing clinicals in very poor areas of the "black belt" in alabama.

What concerns me is that I am pretty sure b4 anything radical happens more and more chipping away at hte second amendment will occur like some moron packing the court and they ok like a 50% tax on ammo. The morons who support that think its a sin for someone to have to pay for a $25 id to vote. IF someone cant afford that they really have no business voting in my opinion and our founders never intended universal suffrage. They wanted you to have skin in the game. Obviously voting should not be limited to white, male property owners, but I am sure our founders never intended for third generation welfare moms to be voting themselves more money. I have never hear a democrat and few republicans say that after so many kids you have to get your tubes tied to keep getting benefits