Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What / When will be your next purchase?

Personally, I'm done selling and trading for a while. I have my next three purchases in mind already and will take about a year to get them. My wife has already told me that I'm done for this year and that my next purchase will be to replace her XD-9 Tactical that we sold last month. We will get the new XD in late Jan or early Feb. When we get our taxes back, I'm going to get a semi-auto Uzi. I have always wanted one and when I was in high school in the mid80's, an Uzi was the coolest thing around. Let next summer or early fall I want to get a 12 guage. I don't have a shottie yet, and everyone needs one.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Already in the works. My Kimber Classic Stainless full sized 1911 should be here next week! \:D/

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Since I have two pistols in transit as we type and just picked up a shotgun this week, I too am done for a long time. Adam5, now we both sound like Larry. LOL. Guess we have to take up the slack since he has been MIA for a while.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
EBR. AR-15 of some sort.

Merlock, best of luck convincing the wife...

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I'm content with the handguns for now and I intend to expand the rifle collection. I'm looking at:

Custom FrankenFAL build
VZ-58 Sporter
AR or other assorted 5.56 EBR
Assorted milsurps, possibly including the great M1 Garand

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
S&W M&P40 very soon

38spl for the wife, within 6 months

Pump shotgun (12 and 20), within 9 months

Springfield XD, within year

10mm down the road

I almost forgot the house (Wife) and boat (Me) in the next year or so.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Adam5 said:
What / When will be your next purchase?

Personally, I'm done selling and trading for a while. I have my next three purchases in mind already and will take about a year to get them. My wife has already told me that I'm done for this year and that my next purchase will be to replace her XD-9 Tactical that we sold last month. We will get the new XD in late Jan or early Feb. When we get our taxes back, I'm going to get a semi-auto Uzi. I have always wanted one and when I was in high school in the mid80's, an Uzi was the coolest thing around. Let next summer or early fall I want to get a 12 guage. I don't have a shottie yet, and everyone needs one.
Hey Adam did you like my shottie she has a kick but she was fun.
I'm think about later on getting a gunsmith to change the saiga by paying the 200.00 tax and have a sawedoff like this.

Take a look at this link it has a full-auto firing video
http://www.tromix.com/Welcome.htm

·
I watch the watchers
12,885 Posts
Either the Saiga 12 guage like above (thought I hate the thought of having to spend $300 and a year waiting for it to be de-sporterized properly) or the Magpul Mosada if and when it arrives.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
ThetaReactor said:
I'm content with the handguns for now and I intend to expand the rifle collection. I'm looking at:

Custom FrankenFAL build
VZ-58 Sporter
AR or other assorted 5.56 EBR
Assorted milsurps, possibly including the great M1 Garand
Sorry to have to break this to you but MY Garand is not for sale. Perhaps you could settle for one of the lesser Garands...

·
Registered
964 Posts
1. An 18" barrel to replace the 26" barrel on my new 20ga Mossberg (Thanks Kaizer!)
2. Possible Knoxx Spec-Ops stock and sling for said Mossberg.
3. Kahr PM9 for my wife
4. Another EBR, make and model TBD (probably another Saiga .223, but maybe I'll venture into a different caliber or get an AR)
5. Ammo. Lots of it.
6. More Ammo.
7. Reloading components for even more ammo.
8. Optics and lights all around.

After I get everything on this shopping list I'll have to come up with one for next week :lol:

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
1. M1 Carbine...the Garand is asking for a little brother :lol:
2. Swedish Mauser...high quality rifle, 'nuff said
3. Finnish M28...the rifle used by Simo Hayha, one of the greatest snipers in the world :)
4. AK...gotta have one before all hell breaks loose

Not necessarily in that order :D

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,447 Posts
Over-Under

I could use a sporting shotgun. A classier one than the plain-Jane Mossberg 500 that I've got now. I'm thinking something that's over/under from a well-respected manufacturer.

Oh, heck. Who am I kidding. My next purchase will be a Slurpee and a stale chili dog from the convenience store on my way home from work in about 30 minutes.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Probably an AK47... before President Clinton swears in.

The must-have list is:
LMT 14.5" AR15
Surefire Suppressor for said AR15 :twisted:
20" AR15 Upper, probably RRA, but maybe AA 6.5Grendel
Sig P226 Equinox or Elite .40 (and 9mm conversion barrel)
Kel-Tec Sub2000 .40 (P226 Magazine version)
CZ550 .308
Lever Action (.44 or .357)
Revolver to match said lever action
Savage .22LR w/ Accutrigger
.22LR semi-auto or lever action

The would like list:
Sig 556
Sig P239 SAS
12GA
A10
CZ75
CZ750