Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ordinary Average Guy
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I are traveling out of state on vacation currently and we were wondering if anyone here happened to know if Patrick's rents some version of the 9mm Kahr pistol such as the CW9, P9, PM9, etc.

I believe they might have a CW9, but I can't remember. :oops:

Can anyone verify this?

Thanks!

·
Just a Man
6,061 Posts
Unless Mathar1 has it somewhere in the back, I have never seen a Kahr as a rental gun in the display case. They have Glocks, Sigs, Kel-tecs, Revolvers, .22s, a S&W 1911,a RIA 1911, and a M&P. That is all I can remember.

I think one of the guys that work there has and carries a Kahr CW9. He is 175FO on this forum.

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,767 Posts
tmoore912 said:
Unless Mathar1 has it somewhere in the back, I have never seen a Kahr as a rental gun in the display case. They have Glocks, Sigs, Kel-tecs, Revolvers, .22s, a S&W 1911,a RIA 1911, and a M&P. That is all I can remember.

I think one of the guys that work there has and carries a Kahr CW9. He is 175FO on this forum.
good guy to deal with....well both of them :righton: i just bought a pistol from 175fo off the board here ;)

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Joe is my co-manager (175FO on here) and he has one. PM him and he will probably let you shoot his. Kahr's range program sucks so we aren't part of it.

·
Registered
949 Posts
We don't have one in the rental case, but I will gladly let you shoot my CW9 if you give me a head's up when you are coming I will make sure to bring it to work with me (I usually carry my 1911 at work).

also if I'm not at work I live close by, just have mathar1 give me a call and I can stop by, I can always do a little shooting too. :D

·
Ordinary Average Guy
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
175FO said:
We don't have one in the rental case, but I will gladly let you shoot my CW9 if you give me a head's up when you are coming I will make sure to bring it to work with me (I usually carry my 1911 at work).

also if I'm not at work I live close by, just have mathar1 give me a call and I can stop by, I can always do a little shooting too. :D
Great! :)

I'll certainly give you a shout once we get back in town and can get out there to shoot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts