Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to buy a .40 in a few weeks. I was going to get a used glock 22 but Springfield has that 3 mag rebate going now.
I have shot a 23 several times and like the way it shoots but I want a full size glock, but I have an xd9sc so I have holsters for the xd.
I need help with this problem.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Well used Glock 22's are around $320, and new mags are less than $20 and Glock is in Smyrna.......do you see where I'm going with this? :D

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where are you getting a 22 for $320

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
PM sent

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
a_springfield said:
I am going to buy a .40 in a few weeks. I was going to get a used glock 22 but Springfield has that 3 mag rebate going now.
I have shot a 23 several times and like the way it shoots but I want a full size glock, but I have an xd9sc so I have holsters for the xd.
While you may not be able to use all of your XDSC holsters with a full sized XD, you will be getting a gun that you're familiar with and the grip angle is the same, too.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Go with the Xd.

·
Super Moderator
7,124 Posts
I say go with the XD.

You already have a platform you are comfortable with, with holsters to boot, why change now?

Just my :2cents:

:mrgreen:

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
AV8R said:
a_springfield said:
While you may not be able to use all of your XDSC holsters with a full sized XD, you will be getting a gun that you're familiar with and the grip angle is the same, too.
THIS 1000x THIS.

If you like the glock better, dump your xd and get the glock equivalent. Don't run these two platforms for self-defensive purposes. Run with one or the other. You want your range gun (the full size) to shoot JUST LIKE your carry piece (the compact) for muscle memory.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts