what to do

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by a_springfield, Oct 16, 2010.

1. a_springfield

a_springfield Well-Known Member

I am going to buy a .40 in a few weeks. I was going to get a used glock 22 but Springfield has that 3 mag rebate going now.
    I have shot a 23 several times and like the way it shoots but I want a full size glock, but I have an xd9sc so I have holsters for the xd.
    I need help with this problem.

2. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

Well used Glock 22's are around $320, and new mags are less than $20 and Glock is in Smyrna.......do you see where I'm going with this? :D

3. a_springfield

a_springfield Well-Known Member

where are you getting a 22 for $320

4. AV8R

AV8R Banned

While you may not be able to use all of your XDSC holsters with a full sized XD, you will be getting a gun that you're familiar with and the grip angle is the same, too.

5. guitarded_1

guitarded_1 New Member

If you want a used model 22, then get one. Summit Gun Brokers has plenty of good deals.

6. Archangel

Archangel Moderator Staff Member

I say go with the XD.

You already have a platform you are comfortable with, with holsters to boot, why change now?

Just my :2cents:

:mrgreen:

7. JiG

JiG Awaiting censure

THIS 1000x THIS.

If you like the glock better, dump your xd and get the glock equivalent. Don't run these two platforms for self-defensive purposes. Run with one or the other. You want your range gun (the full size) to shoot JUST LIKE your carry piece (the compact) for muscle memory.