Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
:) :) :)
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is not a C-More.

I thought maybe C-More might have an updated railway red dot coming up but a quick look on their main website and Google shows this is not the case.

Edit: This is a C-More...

·
يفخر الكافر
3,938 Posts
Try ATN Ultra Reflex. Seems to be somewhat available, but reviews are sketchy.

·
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The other reason I know its not ATN is because the one in the OP uses hex screws to mount if you look closely.

·
يفخر الكافر
3,938 Posts
True. I doubt anyone willing to spend that kind of money on a SBR would throw a $70 reflex sight on it anyway. Maybe some kind of modified C-More?

·
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
True. I doubt anyone willing to spend that kind of money on a SBR would throw a $70 reflex sight on it anyway. Maybe some kind of modified C-More?
Would be one hell of a custom job, the entire housing is a different shape all the way up to the circular roof.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,531 Posts

Attachments

·
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just like every other real optic, yes the OKO has been cloned by the chinese for airsoft sales.

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts

·
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Anyone have any experience with these? It's more or less in the price range I am thinking about for my AR pistol.
Most reviews I've read put them on par with C-More (similar price range), but do suggest getting the extra metal shell for extra protection.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts