Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,993 Posts
Campeck1911 said:
1911 hands down

That I own?
My 1911... :mrgreen:

Thanks to the Math Teacher for introducing me to them! :righton:
no problem. :)
When you get a chance swing by, I've got something else to show you. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Glock 23
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,894 Posts
The Math Teacher said:
Campeck1911 said:
1911 hands down

That I own?
My 1911... :mrgreen:

Thanks to the Math Teacher for introducing me to them! :righton:
no problem. :)
When you get a chance swing by, I've got something else to show you. :wink:
Let's keep it PG, guys.
 

·
Die Hard GCO Recruiter
Joined
·
6,763 Posts
My favorite is the one I'm carrying at any given time.
 

·
My Name is Inigo Montoya
Joined
·
4,027 Posts
Once I get used to it. Its gonna be my sig p229

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,993 Posts
Quest50 said:
The Math Teacher said:
Campeck1911 said:
1911 hands down

That I own?
My 1911... :mrgreen:

Thanks to the Math Teacher for introducing me to them! :righton:
no problem. :)
When you get a chance swing by, I've got something else to show you. :wink:
Let's keep it PG, guys.
Very funny.

I was talking about something that looks like this -

Nighthawk Talon II with Bobtail
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
758 Posts
No 10mm???

MP?
 

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
Joined
·
29,273 Posts
MP already mentioned the Glock 29 on the last page.

My "favorite" gun to carry would not be my "favorite" one to shoot at the range.

I think my favorite pistol for shooting would be a full-sized or even long-slide (6" barrel) 1911.
Bright nickel finish, cocobolo wood grips (slim profile).
Dull black sights with a white outline on the rear, and a colored dot in the front sight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,993 Posts
gunsmoker said:
MP already mentioned the Glock 29 on the last page.
Well, I said he would be along in a little bit. #-o

It's good thing I'm not out in the crowds this morning because my situational awarness ain't working to good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Verbal101 said:
Dreams I have yet to fulfill: S&W Model 28, any good quality 1911
My dad has a 6.5" Model 28 that has stayed in his night stand since before I was born. He loves it. It has a super light trigger pull (has been worked by a smith) and is dead-on accurate.

For me, it would be my HK USP .45
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,673 Posts
To shoot my 5Seven, just to big to carry.

Model 29 Glock for everyday carry in the winter.

Kimber custom pro 2 in the summer.
 

·
A Typical Cat
Joined
·
1,743 Posts
SIG P226 with .40S&W .357SIG and .22LR barrels
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
I like my Springfield XD 40 however I am planning on getting a Glock 19 for my Birthday/Christmas which I shot my buddies and really liked it a lot. Very Accurate with the stock metal sights (yah I know some will say they hate them.) I am going to leave them on since I was shooting good with them and do not want to mess with something that is not broke.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,048 Posts
I'm gonna change my answer, based on my current mood. I'm loving my Springfield LW Operator more than anything else in the safe right now. She's taken up residence as the bedside gun and is within arms reach at all times.

 
61 - 78 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top