2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,696 Posts

·
5,696 Posts
Another overhyped AR? Quick run out and buy it!
I predict my shop will sell every one we get, quickly. And, we'll have a good list of special orders for them.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
It will be interesting to see where the street price settles on it. $750-850 and it will be a great buy otherwise just another AR. You can get a decent AR for $650 or less that will do what most folks need really need.

·
5,696 Posts
$849 at GA Firing Line.
We have it priced the same at Adventure Outdoors. We sold every one of them by Monday of last week. And we have a few special orders in for them.

Customers like the gun. We like the gun. It may be "just another AR" to a few, I might call them AR snobs. In my opinion, it's a good product addition to the crowded AR market. One reason we like the gun, is it is a well featured gun that is still sub $1000 and is a couple steps above the entry level rifles. It is easy to find $1000 + rifles in that niche. Just from a gun seller point of view, the $1000 price point seems like a common desired ceiling for many buyers, who want something better than a DPMS, an AR556, an M&P Sport II, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts