What is the difference between a Liberal and a Conservative?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by dexo54, Dec 22, 2005.

1. dexo54

dexo54 New Member

I saw this on another thread that I visit. Some of you may have seem it.

Question: You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around a corner and is running at you while screaming obscenities.
    In you hand is a Glock .40 cal and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Liberal answer: Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppresses? Have I ever done anything to him that is inspiring him to attack? Could we runaway? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibaly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for a few days to try to come to a conclusion.

Conservative Answer:

BANG!

Texan's Answer:
    BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
    click...(sounds of clip being ejected and fresh clip installed).
    Wife: "Sweethart, he looks like he's still moving, what do you kids think?"
    Son: "Mom's right Dad, I saw it too..."
    BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click.
    Daughter: "Nice grouping Daddy!"
    Husband: "Darling, could you check your purse for a fresh clip? I seem to have left my other two in the truck with the shotguns."

2. Woody_the_Infidel

Woody_the_Infidel New Member

I have seen that going around the net for a while now. It is written differently each time i see it.