Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your favorite national broadcast/cable news. I am getting tired of whatching the same BS and having to bite my tongue when the wife and kids are around. Not just gun related, all stupid biased stories.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Gotta say FOX as well...

·
Romans 10:13
4,651 Posts
Foxnews

·
Registered
964 Posts
S&W 40 said:
What is your favorite national broadcast/cable news. I am getting tired of whatching the same BS and having to bite my tongue when the wife and kids are around. Not just gun related, all stupid biased stories.
IMO, they're almost all biased, alarmist and sensationalist. It just depends on which side of the slant you prefer.

I take my news from the Onion. CNN takes a close second but that's due to the ticker tape at the bottom. I can watch it with the sound off and get the quick news.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
I use a news aggregator so I pull in news from most world news papers. It gives balance.

Blogs too.

·
69,784 Posts
Rammstein said:
I use a news aggregator so I pull in news from most world news papers. It gives balance.
It always helps to have the French perspective.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I usually read online athens, ajc, cnn, fox, and msnbc daily, and whatever ya'll post here... occasionally i read the fayetteville,nc paper since it is my hometown.

I don't tend to watch news much unless I am at the gym... usually just read it...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts