Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
What's really funny is the SS guy in the background going full riot police on those seven and eight year-olds.

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
Yeah you can see on the shadow on the ground, someone pointing a gun at the children :lol: :panic:

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I don't see anything on his hip. All I see are shadows.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,894 Posts
Looks like a shadow to me.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,894 Posts
Yeah, I mean I could see presidents, in all their elitist wisdom, carrying, while telling everyone else they couldn't carry around them, besides security detail. I mean, its always the rights are for them and not for us, right? Reagan included.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
If you open the file in a photo editor and adjust the brightness up all the way you can tell he's not wearing anything on his hip. I can distinctly see the wrinkle on his jacket go all the way to his belt.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
EJR914 said:
Yeah, I mean I could see presidents, in all their elitist wisdom, carrying, while telling everyone else they couldn't carry around them, besides security detail. I mean, its always the rights are for them and not for us, right? Reagan included.
I don't think he did it on a regular basis. It was a specific security threat that could only be addressed only one way. It's a bad security situation when POTUS may be the only one who could defend himself. I don't have an opinion on whether Reagan was pro or anti 2A.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,894 Posts
Well Reagan signed one of the most anti-gun bills to ever pass our legislature, the 1986 machine gun ban. He could have, and IMHO, should have vetoed it.

Before that, as governor, he pushed for and signed a bill that was basically a "public gathering" law after the Black Panthers marched on the capitol in California. He actually pushed for this one to be passed, so there was no way he was vetoing it.

I'm not trying to tell you how to think or anything, but there are some very easily proven facts out there about the Champion of Conservative ideals that a lot of people do not know.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,894 Posts
Ashe said:
If you open the file in a photo editor and adjust the brightness up all the way you can tell he's not wearing anything on his hip. I can distinctly see the wrinkle on his jacket go all the way to his belt.
Ashe, would you please quit doing things that just make way too much sense on here and just let the people live in their fantasy worlds. :D

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Look at his pockets.

He's got an LCP in a pocket holster in the right one.

He;s got something weird in the left one... Can't tell what it is... Maybe a wad of taxpayer money?

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
That would be his ball$. One small flat useless one in each pocket. Michelle said he could have them back for the day.He is a democrat president after all. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
mathar1 said:
That would be his ball$. One small flat useless one in each pocket. Michelle said he could have them back for the day.He is a democrat president after all. :wink: :lol:
:righton: :lol: :lol:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,894 Posts
mathar1 said:
She probably keeps them in a jar right beside their bed. Let's him have them every once and a while just so he doesn't feel completely emasculated by her.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts