Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you folks frequently like to guide the conversation in a direction toward attacking this hypothetical "system" you say doesn't/can't exist. but, you don't understand that anarchy isn't a "system". it's simply a state of being. it is synonymous with freedom. it can't be a collectivistic idea meant for a collective to obey. it's an individualistic concept, that individuals choose to seek, and can only exist at that level.

there are always going to be bad actors, force initiators in the world to disrupt that freedom; be they crips and bloods, or the guys on the other side of the thin blue line. i personally don't care if the bullet that hits me is comes from the guy with a badge, or a red bandana...i'm just concerned with the bullet.

what i can say, that is 100% fact and not a hypothetical, is that you statists do initiate force against me in the real world today, and that it's morally wrong. ask yourselves how you'd appreciate others doing things to you that you do not consent to. ask yourselves why you can't stop doing that to others.
What is a statist?

What is an anarchist? "It is synonymous with freedom" does not really tell us the answer to that question.

What is anarchy? "simply a state of being" does not really answer the question.

It sounds like you just walk around claiming not to be a part of the "system" in which you are enmeshed and pretending that somehow makes you different.

It could be I misunderstand, but your posts do not do a whole lot to clear it up.

If it is just pretending there is no government, when there is, then that is just delusion.

So what are these things?

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,531 Posts
A meme is worth a thousand words.

Attachments

·
NRA Instructor
3,391 Posts
A meme is worth a thousand words.

Anarchy is a total lack of any form of government. Each individual is supposed to be totally self governing without any interference from any other individual. However believers then want to place restrictions as to what is right and wrong and place enforcement policies in this system without admitting they actually just created a government

In short anarchy is a pipe dream that can not exist in a world with more than one person.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts