Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
She would have to be convicted first. And I don't think he would pardon her, the clintons and obamas hate each other (privately) from what I have heard

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Not true. She would not have to be convicted first. See Ford pardon of Nixon. I think he might issue an unconditional pardon next Wednesday. That would be a great "head explodie". Did I spell that right?

·
NRA Instructor
3,391 Posts
Burdick vs. United States says to the effect a pardon is indicative of guilt. If she accepts the pardon she is admitting to being guilty. If she wins this election and gets the takes the pardon she could be removed from office for the crime even though she has the pardon. Nixon chose to resign rather than be removed.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
The question I haven't seen asked yet is ... "what if Obama is a willing participant in the Hillary corruption scheme? What if he was a participant in Jeff Epstein's pedo island? who will pardon him?'

I mean, come on, we have just experienced 8 years of this President believing he is above the law.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
The question I haven't seen asked yet is ... "what if Obama is a willing participant in the Hillary corruption scheme? What if he was a participant in Jeff Epstein's pedo island? who will pardon him?'

I mean, come on, we have just experienced 8 years of this President believing he is above the law.
So let me get this straight, another news article comes out claiming Bill Clinton is in this pedo sex ring, and no one is refuting this at all, but as soon as someone brings up Trump it's just automatically said that you're just not thinking critically enough?

Can you guys really not see the hypocrisy there?

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
So let me get this straight, another news article comes out claiming Bill Clinton is in this pedo sex ring, and no one is refuting this at all, but as soon as someone brings up Trump it's just automatically said that you're just not thinking critically enough?

Can you guys really not see the hypocrisy there?
I see the hypocrisy here. Someone wants an allegation to stick to Trump, while deflecting the allegations made against Bill Clinton.

we are not stupid.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts

If Hilliary is elected, Obama pardons her. Then once she takes the oath of office, she pardons him. People will rant and rave, then it will die down and go away like everything else with the Clinton's and Obama's.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
I see the hypocrisy here. Someone wants an allegation to stick to Trump, while deflecting the allegations made against Bill Clinton.

we are not stupid.
No, just blatant hypocrisy and bias

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
If Hilliary is elected, Obama pardons her. Then once she takes the oath of office, she pardons him. People will rant and rave, then it will die down and go away like everything else with the Clinton's and Obama's.
Exactly

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
There are flight logs aboard the Epstein's Lolita Express, that implicate both Trump and Bill Clinton, and now they are even saying Hillary Clinton as well.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
technically, obama could pardon hilary before she's indicted. after she becomes president, she could pardon obama. lol, perfect.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
technically, obama could pardon hilary before she's indicted.
She still loses all credibility. But I think it would open the floodgates to asking why she needed to be pardoned in the first place.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
She would have to be convicted first. And I don't think he would pardon her, the clintons and obamas hate each other (privately) from what I have heard
I think it goes way beyond liking or not liking each other. There will be marching orders given to Obama, and he will follow those orders. I think his personal preferences and decisions came to an end a long time ago.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts