Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Tinkerhell said:
legacy38 said:
Eagle is over on the north side of town, isn't it? I've only been there once, and that was quite some time ago.
It's on the far West side of town actually, just off of I-475 at Mercer Univercity blvd. Headed there after work today to try some out.

*actually scratch that, I just called. The only thing they have in the rental cabinet is a G19. :x
ARGGGG.
I'll have to wait till Sat & just try to borrow as many guns as I can from folks at our shoot. I hate that. I'm worse than a kid at Christmas but I'm just not going to decide on a primary gun until I've been able to fire my top choices.

Now I have to wait at least a week before I can buy my new toys.

But I think I will go buy a box or two of 9x19 so I won't be a complete mooch come Sat.
You are more than welcome to try out my Taurus 24/7. For the money it cant be beat. I almost had a G19, and may one day, but I was able to get my 24/7 for just over $300!!!!! Takes 17 round mags and I have never had an issue with it.

I agree the 19 may have a bit more cheaper accessories but the feel and final price of the 24/7 is what got me. But Glocks are great as usual.

·
hu huh, you said "Member"
585 Posts
having loot to spend on guns is never a bad thing. But as much as I like pistols, I just cant get enough rifles :) remember a pistol should only be used to fight your way back to the rifle that you shouldn't have ever left int he first place :) :) :) :) kidding I think right now there are almost equal numbers of pistols and rifles on my "wish list" (which is over 30 still at the moment, even though i have over a dozen already) :shock:

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,831 Posts
jp233 said:
having loot to spend on guns is never a bad thing. But as much as I like pistols, I just cant get enough rifles :) remember a pistol should only be used to fight your way back to the rifle that you shouldn't have ever left int he first place :) :) :) :) kidding I think right now there are almost equal numbers of pistols and rifles on my "wish list" (which is over 30 still at the moment, even though i have over a dozen already) :shock:
I'm split at 4 and 4 right now. I've was thinking that a Glock 34 or 17L would be nice, but after getting my Mosin and my AR, I'm thinking that a 30/30 lever gun would be a nice addition. 8)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts