Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
4141 - 4160 of 4167 Posts

· Registered
6,547 Posts
I picked up 3 cases of 20 gauge shot shells today.
I know that will be fun. Way back when I would get 2 or 3 cases at the begining of Quail season. That was back when we had real wild birds, brier patches, fence rows and broom-sage fields. That habitat is gone as are the quail. Kinda like shooting skeet with feathers.

· Super Moderator
75,098 Posts
What will it be mounted on?
Seriously considering and MPA BA Comp Rifle in 6mm Creedmoor. They are right here in Georgia, and it comes with a 3/8" at 100 yards (3 shots) guarantee. They have several other models with a 1/2" guarantee, as well.

· Super Moderator
75,098 Posts
Some Underwood stuff.
4 boxes 10mm 155/1500/775 XTP
8 boxes 10mm 200/1250/694 XTP
Now to find some target stuff. Ain't none down here.

Just remember that you lose precision. Your group sizes will be about 40% larger, at least out of a Glock (I posted the pics here and on Facebook to prove it).

• Helpful
Reactions: OWM

· Registered
6,547 Posts

Just remember that you lose precision. Your group sizes will be about 40% larger, at least out of a Glock (I posted the pics here and on Facebook to prove it).
You think it might damage the weapon any? Or most likely just a hang of two. You lose the 10mm effect but at least if the bullets are scarce the 40 stuff is on the shelves. I like the guy in the video, we may be related.

· Registered
6,547 Posts
8 boxes of America Eagle 10mm 180gr FMJ to help get me where I need to be.
I may need a crusty old hard ass instructer with a hickory stick standing behind me to correct bad habits.
I'll get there though.

4141 - 4160 of 4167 Posts