Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
4121 - 4140 of 4167 Posts

· Registered
3,575 Posts
Yesterday I bought a case of Federal 9mm 124gr FMJ directly from Federal. It replaced the case I sent my son in FL who just bought his first gun and couldn't find any decently priced ammo for it. I am a good father! :mrgreen:

ETA - First time I've bought more 9mm since 2009!
You are a great father.

I just bought a lee 124 grain 6 cavity mold.

· Registered
16,443 Posts
I just bought a lee 124 grain 6 cavity mold.
Rolling my own has never been a great attraction for me. I tend to be very detail oriented, sometimes to the point of being anal. I'd probably end up counting individual powder grains just to make sure I had it right. :lol:

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,480 Posts
No. But you might get somewhat close to my level if you send me a case.

Nemo

· Cross-drawer
7,672 Posts
Just in case your Less Lethal approach backfires.

View attachment 16005
This specially designed round offers a triple punch beginning with a rock solid slug that will pierce the most resistant obstacle, then spray it with a load of #8 shot and for a grand finale send a deadly blow of #4 buckshot! This round spells DOOM! DOOM! DOOM! For use in 12 gauge shotguns only.2 3/4" shell
The less lethal in the 12ga is just for getting them away from the vehicle. When I travel, the wife is almost always with me. Now that I have added the Persuader, ear plugs, and body armor..........between the two us we have those, a 9m, a 40, our LCPs, an AK pistol, and two 7.62x25 pistols. Sounds like a lot, but I consider them the essentials.

· Registered
6,547 Posts
I consider them the essentials.
You got that right. We have not been on many road trips lately but when we do I carry enough to outfit a squad on Marines for awhile. My route to the mountains has us taking a left off US 1 north of Louisville and we stay in the back country till we come out at Toccoa. No help out there.

· Registered
1,495 Posts
150 rds of Fiocchi 148 gr .38 spl lead hollow base wadcutters and 40 rds Winchester 95 gr Silvertips in .243

· Registered
16,443 Posts
The less lethal in the 12ga is just for getting them away from the vehicle. When I travel, the wife is almost always with me. Now that I have added the Persuader, ear plugs, and body armor..........between the two us we have those, a 9m, a 40, our LCPs, an AK pistol, and two 7.62x25 pistols. Sounds like a lot, but I consider them the essentials.
And this is for your Walmart outings? Damn. :panic:

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,480 Posts
How big is a case?

Nemo

· Registered
1,894 Posts
5000 federal gold match small pistol primers.

I've struck gold, boys. Now to flip them on Armslist and retire.

Reactions: blind_shake

· Super Moderator
75,098 Posts
Watch Light Product Yellow Material property

I wanted a German scope, with German glass, but I really like to buy American made. Steiner now makes its T6Xi line with German glass in Greeley, Colorado.

So . . . this arrived today. "Steiner T6xi 5-30 with a 56mm objective and the SCR2-MIL reticle" (which is what I told Max when he asked all wide eyed), and my wife said I sounded like that kid from A Christmas Story (read what I said out loud, and, well, it does sound like that).

4121 - 4140 of 4167 Posts