Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

What have you bought in the last 48 hours?

256K views 4K replies 531 participants last post by  Nemo 
Recently bought Beretta's new 1301 Tactical 12ga semi-auto shotgun. The Benelli side of the family has some serious competition here.

I just bought my first wheel gun from a local gun shop's website. I pick it up in a few days.

It's a Chiappa 7.5" barreled .17 HMR with 10 round capacity, modeled after the 1873 old west single-action revolvers. Around $215 with tax.

I got it to carry when voting so I won't be disarmed in case of confrontation with a criminal.
Why does the term "poke the bear" keep coming to mind? :lol:

Reactions: Harhib
The rack is screwed into the studs and seems pretty sturdy - still makes me a little nervous if a weld fails or something like that...
Is there anything that locks the guns to the rack? Is the room open to anybody that walks by?

For those interested, from left to right:
3) Savage 110 High Country .300 Win Mag with Bushnell Forge 4.5-27x50mm scope, and RLO Leather shoulder strap
I thought those cartridges looked a bit stouter than .308. How's your shoulder?

That all? I did this on my wife's Escape. No pics to show. Inference, not evidence.

Cannot show you my truck. I would get a visitor or 75.

Nemo

My Suburban gets 360* coverage. :lol:

I bought an 11x14" level 3 armor plate from ar500armor.com. If I like it I might buy a few more and place in strategic places in my vehicle.
In plate carriers for personal wear or to be used like armor plating for the vehicle?

Yesterday I bought a case of Federal 9mm 124gr FMJ directly from Federal. It replaced the case I sent my son in FL who just bought his first gun and couldn't find any decently priced ammo for it. I am a good father! :mrgreen:

ETA - First time I've bought more 9mm since 2009!

Reactions: zetor
I just bought a lee 124 grain 6 cavity mold.
Rolling my own has never been a great attraction for me. I tend to be very detail oriented, sometimes to the point of being anal. I'd probably end up counting individual powder grains just to make sure I had it right. :lol:

The less lethal in the 12ga is just for getting them away from the vehicle. When I travel, the wife is almost always with me. Now that I have added the Persuader, ear plugs, and body armor..........between the two us we have those, a 9m, a 40, our LCPs, an AK pistol, and two 7.62x25 pistols. Sounds like a lot, but I consider them the essentials.
And this is for your Walmart outings? Damn. :panic: