What happened to this CDC guy ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by NTA, Feb 25, 2018.

1. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Hope he's ok. Doesn't look like a government conspiracy as he didn't commit suicide with two shots to the back of his head with his off hand.

2. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

How about the idea he was a recruited terrorist who infected himself with an ebola strain and headed off to Iran to be the carrier and get them the newest strain prior to any effective treatment designed.

So they can grow a few gallons to have their guys walk up and down the cars on metro subway cars gently spraying and spreading the airborne virus among the passengers in major cities around the world.

Of course there would be a complete shutdown of any air traffic into any countries, with the arabic countries respondingd first, upon discovery of the virus being out in the wild as they call it sometimes.

Think the could have done that?

Nemo

Schweisshund likes this.
  3. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

I suspect "relationship" trouble. Nobody leaves their dog voluntarily.

janedoedad likes this.
  4. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

I saw that Movie. It may still be on Netshite. :cool:

Schweisshund likes this.
  5. jmorriss

jmorriss Active Member

Similar to the plot of Executive Orders.

To have Jack Ryan as President..

6. GlockGary

GlockGary Glock Block Supporter

Dog left unattended. Keys, phone and wallet with ID left behind. He either decided to vanish or someone vanished him, and I'm leaning towards the latter.

7. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Would like to know what he was involved in at work. The Man Of Myth And Legend may yet be on to something.

8. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

I think we found our Wikileaks source for the Russians. I assume Killary (sorry - "Hillary") stepped in and took care of the situation.

9. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

As I said before, unlikely given he hasn't been found with a typed suicide note, two shots to the back of his head, the gun in his off hand, and an "investigation by the FBI" that supports that it was a suicide. It's more likely he is running.

10. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

When did that outfit start investigating anything?

11. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

I think they did so under Hoover, but mostly politicians as I understand it.

12. GlockGary

13. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

He's a Morehouse and a Harvard graduate. The reward has been raised to $15,000.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  14. Malum Prohibitum

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/reward-cdc-worker-timothy-cunningham-mysterious-disappearance/
    He was disappointed in being passed over for a promotion. Sounds like an entitled snowflake having a meltdown because he did not get a promotion he thinks he deserved.

He is an epidemiologist working in the chronic disease section. <--- Note this is not the infectious disease section.

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law...issing-cdc-researcher/G5uEMY6565WOAk8zvLxZjN/
    So he does not get the promotion, takes a Thursday and Friday off. Shows up on Monday. His supervisor tells him first thing in the morning why he did not get the promotion, which means there was a reason that could be articulated, and he plays sick, leaves, and disappears.

15. Malum Prohibitum

Cunningham's father Terrell told the New York Times that he had concerns about recent interactions with his son, whom he described as focused on a host of professional and personal issues.

“The tone and the numerous exchanges gave us reason to be concerned about Tim,” he said. “And I don’t know if it’s an instinct you have because it’s your child, but it was not a normal conversation, and I was not comfortable.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-promotion-police-say/?utm_term=.f7884cf1b383

Sounds like this breakdown was a long time coming.

16. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

Over 6 weeks now...

17. GlockGary

18. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Probably shot himself in the head, twice, with his off hand.......suicide.

GlockGary likes this.
  19. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

And stretched out his arm so there were no powder burns in his hair to cause problems with it at his viewing.

Nemo