Georgiapacking.org banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
jrm said:
Malum Prohibitum said:
slabertooch said:
someone will leak it, specially with a case this big.
I bet they don't.
[quote="Malum Prohibitum":1tcq9vay]The decision will be reached on Nov 9 and most likely leaked,
I can't keep up. :lol:[/quote:1tcq9vay]

No lie, he flip flopped faster than a democrat after he gets elected... :lol:

·
16,485 Posts
jrm said:
Malum Prohibitum said:
slabertooch said:
someone will leak it, specially with a case this big.
I bet they don't.
[quote="Malum Prohibitum":2bjb0f49]The decision will be reached on Nov 9 and most likely leaked,
I can't keep up. :lol:[/quote:2bjb0f49]
4:10 on a Friday and MP's already gotten hammered!

·
68,067 Posts
The earlier post was posted before I knew what the hell I was talking about! :D

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I don't ever recall a leak out of the Sup Ct for anything, case or grant. Anybody know of any?

Two order were released today regarding letting the SG into a couple of cases. Nothing on grants. We'll know Tuesday morning.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Thats just rude. Why even tell us that they are thinking about it today when they are not going to release it until Tuesday?

Got my mouth all waterin for some hash and all you got is some tuna fish!
[the line as best as I can remember it... Vera from Harlem Nights.]

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
jrm said:
I think heads would roll if there were a leak.
Ya think? Absolutely, without a doubt. As of now, there are 9 justices, 36 clerks, and the clerk of the court or two who know the answer. That's not great number. The 36 clerks may not even know. That should have been an easy cert brief to write.

BTW, I wonder how much of the discussion/scholarship on the web the justices read as a case like this is coming up. There is no way in the world this case was not known to them some time ago.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
kkennett said:
jrm said:
I think heads would roll if there were a leak.
Ya think? Absolutely, without a doubt. As of now, there are 9 justices, 36 clerks, and the clerk of the court or two who know the answer. That's not great number. The 36 clerks may not even know. That should have been an easy cert brief to write.

BTW, I wonder how much of the discussion/scholarship on the web the justices read as a case like this is coming up. There is no way in the world this case was not known to them some time ago.
I highly doubt that most of the Justices read the internet, however thats not to say the clerks don't read for them and report what they find.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Court takes no action on gun case

The Supreme Court on Tuesday announced no action on a new case testing the meaning of the Second Amendment. The

next date for possible action on it is likely to be November

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
21 - 31 of 31 Posts