What Condoleeza Rice is doing now

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by samman23, Oct 12, 2010.

1. samman23

samman23 New Member

2. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Re: What Condaleeza Rice is doing now

I have to admit, I never liked Condaleeza Rice. She is very intelligent, but she is also a political hack for the Republican party. She lied and covered for everyone for everyone of their screw ups.

Plus, her name has always reminded me of a Mexican dish. :lol: Just kidding.

3. groats

groats New Member

Republicans aren't nearly sleazy or sneaky enough for their own good.

At one time, Rice was relatively successful and popular, both here and overseas.

If they had been Democrats, here's what would have happened:

VP would have resigned, citing well known "heart problems"
    Pres would have replaced him with Rice. (He can do that, and congress, being on the same side of the aisle, would quite happily give their OK).

A few months pass ...
    Pres resigns due to a recurrence of his previous drinking problems.
    Why not, he's been here almost 8 years, and things are just starting to go downhill for him. Save his legacy by retiring early.

VP Rice becomes Pres. / Republicans get to claim first black and first woman president.
    As sitting Pres. it is easy to get re-elected as long as you aren't named Jimmy Carter.
    Result - 8+ years in the White House.

4. samman23

samman23 New Member

what did she lie about?

5. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

She would have my vote over anyone else that was running...

6. fiwit

fiwit New Member

this.

7. Mike from Philly

Mike from Philly New Member

I had the chance to meet her when she was on Chevron's Board of Directors. She is an awesome person. Super Intelligent and very friendly. I doubt she lied about anything. That is not her style, at all.

Do you know story about her dad? If you did, then you'd understand her. He was a great and brave man.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/13/books/13book.html

8. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Well for one she actually said that nobody in our government could have ever imagined that terrorist would hi-jack planes and fly them into targets such as the pentagon and world trade centers.

There is plenty of evidence out there to counter that claim. There are documents from NORAD and the Pentagon that discuss that very thing before 9/11.

That is one bold-faced lie right there. She was the National Security Advisor during his first term.

The threat was real, she knew about it and had foreknowledge and then went on TV and lied about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvPUKSl5Qig

Also, she lied about a PDB, President's Daily Brief, on August 6th. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYfl8Bjj ... re=related

These are just the lies that are completely bold-faced and she actually came on TV and told. One was on her own, the other was in the 9/11 Commission. She lied to cover their butts.

There are more lies, but most of them have plausible deniable attached to them.

She's was in the Bush administration and in politics, do you really expect her not to lie to cover their butts?

9. groats

groats New Member

This is different from the Obama administration, where most of the lies are for a different reason. The reason for the lies still involves butts - the honest American citizens', in this case. Bend over and enjoy it.