Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cumberland County, Maine
1,310 Posts
I think.. Army Green, FDE, Gray, Black? The Army Green seems to be the same color the whole way through the frame. There are some Lipseyes specials that are completely coated in many colors.

·
Cumberland County, Maine
1,310 Posts
I mistyped on Army Green. It's Battlefield Green. All four are from Glock, unless someone else is using the injection molded process and selling glock knockoffs.

The Battlefield Green frames I have seen were transferred in from mostly Gunbroker. We carry the other colors on a normal basis.

I just want to say again that Lipseyes had some duracoated or ceracoated in some Magpul colors, but those are easily detected as they coated the S/N plate on the frame.

·
American
3,289 Posts
It isn't like Ford's Model T - you can have any color as long as its black? Wow, I am obviously NOT a Glock guy but I thought all the crazy colors I had see were aftermarket (saw a pink Glock at the range for example).

I've found Black, Grey, FDE, and Tan listed as "official" but FDE and Tan may refer to the same color by different names. Interesting.

·
Cumberland County, Maine
1,310 Posts
The only Glock OEM/factory polymer frame colors are:
black,
Olive Drab Green (ODG),
Flat Dark Earth (FDE),
gray and
Battle Field Green (BFG).

All other colors are cerakoted by distributors/wholesalers like AccuSport, AmChar, and Lipsey's.
I was under the impression that ODG was no longer being offered. If you are right I'm glad they brought it back. It is my favorite color for Glocks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts