Georgiapacking.org banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I've shot budder's little toy and that's pretty much what it felt like.

It's small and light and plastic and fun to shoot. It might be a decent self defense pistol with Stinger HPs or something similar, but there are same sized guns that fire more potent rounds. However, more potent rounds have more potent recoil, soooooo...

I think you'll like it and I'm sure your wife will be comfortable with it. If a total wussie like budder can handle one, your wife should have absolutely no problem with it as I'm sure she's at least a tough as he. :neener:

·
16,485 Posts
Macktee said:
I've shot budder's little toy and that's pretty much what it felt like.

It's small and light and plastic and fun to shoot. It might be a decent self defense pistol with Stinger HPs or something similar, but there are same sized guns that fire more potent rounds. However, more potent rounds have more potent recoil, soooooo...

I think you'll like it and I'm sure your wife will be comfortable with it. If a total wussie like budder can handle one, your wife should have absolutely no problem with it as I'm sure she's at least a tough as he. :neener:
Hey, hey, hey! There's no need to be insulting! I'm sure she's at least twice as tough as me!

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Macktee said:
That's what I thought. And I am sure she could kick his butt, "Hello Kitty" shirt or not.

·
16,485 Posts
Tink, I'm sorry, but when I was trying as hard as I could, I could only pop the mag release once out of about twenty tries and that was with using the middle segment of my finger and consciously leaving my middle finger (which normally would prevent any downward motion) away from the mag release. You're seriously messed up :?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts