Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is trying to institute "if it's yellow, let it mellow ....." at home. She is also going to get those low flow thingies for the taps.

Me, I am going to stock up on ammo :lol:

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
Nothin' really other than refraining from washing my car because I'm afraid of the "water Nazis" getting me. :lol:

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
I buy a case of water and when I finish each bottle I fill it up from the tap and put it back in the fridge... Not really conserving, but it's less bottled water to buy. Plus you get the fluorine from the tap water. Those bottles are handy to freeze for road trips, too. Can double as ice for your cooler or just drinks that stay cold for a while.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
I don't live in an area that's fed by reservoirs that are running out, so I don't do much.

:)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Well...I don't wash the cars or water the lawn anyways. Don't have flowers or a garden. Don't even have any potted plants inside.

So...aside from letting dishes pile up, wearing dirty clothing, or not showering or flushing the toilet...not much I can do. 8)

...and the wife vetoed all of those...so there ya go...

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
wsweeks2 said:
I've stopped carrying my water pistols and have started carrying my Sig instead. :wink:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
I buy a case of water and when I finish each bottle I fill it up from the tap and put it back in the fridge... Not really conserving, but it's less bottled water to buy. Plus you get the fluorine from the tap water. Those bottles are handy to freeze for road trips, too. Can double as ice for your cooler or just drinks that stay cold for a while.
Wouldn't this be wasting water? :?:

The bottled water we buy is not bottled in GA, so I'm helping bring in more water. :D

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
On a serious note however what really happens if we do get to the point that there are rations and possible running out of water?

How many think theft will increase? I was thinking of what it would be like if people could not turn on the shower or sink. I am thinking if it ever got to that point Atlanta and the surrounding could become a very interesting place if you know what I mean.

Good thing Dick's Sporting goods still has the deal on ammo by the case going on. I think I will be getting another case this weekend!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts