Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Maybe a couple of chinese polytec's.

Ever thought about a FAL? I've seen some decent (i.e. NOT a century arms gun) ones go for $600-$700. The clips are way way cheaper too. $10 for a metric FAL vs $35+ for an M1A/M-14.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looking for 308

You can get a new AR10 SR25 or LR308 for about $1000 new. They are more accurate than the M1A too. I was actually looking for a M1A but they were pricey and ended up with the SR25. Its a blast to shoot. The military has gone to the M110 for their new sniper system. The M110 is based on the SR25. Good luck.

-C

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Where did you find a new K.A.C. made SR25 for $1000? Every one I've seen or heard of was $2500 or more. That and they're about as common as hen's teeth.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Found this in the AR15.com Georgia Home Town filtered equipment exchange. You have to be a logged in member for this link to work properly. http://www.ar15.com/forums/searchByStat ... 0&state=GA

FTF-GA. 2 rifles ---M14A---M1A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-Federal Ordnance M14, Ser.# 8***, all USGI parts,Unitized gas system,match reamed F.S.,USGI Fiberglass stock and a USGI woodstock.---------- $1050.00

2- Springfield M1A, all internal bolt parts USGI,Wamo-Camo painted stock,match reamed F.S.,match front sight---$1250

NO PICS------

There's also a guy with a gorgeous israeli style DSA made FAL carbine 4 sale too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts