What Ammo Will It Take To Kill This

Discussion in 'Ammo' started by OldWoreOutMarine, May 11, 2018.

1. OldWoreOutMarine

OldWoreOutMarine Active Member

First thing I thought when looking at this was How can I kill it.I am thinking 855 green Tip should do the job.I am about 99.9% being serious here. So what do you think. What would be at this point in time Our best legal option(ammo and weapon) to stop this thing.

2. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Active Member

Lead pipe to knee. Joints will still be weak

3. Clark

Clark Member

HEAT round should do it.

4. GoDores

GoDores Like a Boss

Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

5. Headspace

Headspace Member

Lasso around the feet.

6. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

I'd be willing to give it a shot (pun fully intended) with 460 Magnum.

7. Headspace

Headspace Member

I'd try my 10mm out on it. Shot placement would be the key though. It looks like it could be armored in the chest area.

8. Glockenator

Glockenator Active Member

Doesn't matter. The shock wave alone from a 10mm bullet will kill anything within 1/4 mile of where it passes.

magnum1b likes this.
  9. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 2

You put in parenthesis (ammo and weapon). May have to go primitive and/or imaginative. Still scratching my head on that one

10. TimBob

TimBob Old, Slow, Boring Dude

Tow cable.

Adam5 and Bkite like this.
  11. Teeter

Teeter Active Member

All joking aside, this is the ***near*** future for military and law enforcement - for good or evil (think they have a conscience?). If the latter, it really is critical to understand how/where to neutralize these ‘terminators’. 7.62 AP is the best non-military-hardware answer I can come up with as well.

12. Craftsman

Craftsman Well-Known Member

Salt water fire hose.

13. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Joints. Hips, knees, shoulders. Take out a leg and it should be immobile. Unless it can go on hands and one leg.

A shoulder will reduce combat capability and climbing ability but not much mobility.

Just find the head. Cut off the head and (programmer) and you kill the entire beast.

Nemo

14. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Maybe anything from a .22LR and up. Note the hydraulic lines hanging out all over the place. Take one out and done.

15. Arty

Arty Fire for effect

Do you think that 12 gauge slug would work?

16. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

That might, but better yet go with the arty and fire for effect.

Nemo

Arty likes this.
  17. Arty

Arty Fire for effect

That would certainly work, Nemo, and would be my first choice, but I no longer have that as an option. :D

18. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Legal option? If these get fielded against the citizenry who cares if it's a legal option or not? Small arms ammo isn't going to solve the problem. Look to our recent "democracy building" adventures for the answer. IEDs. Man-portable rocket launchers like the M72 LAW and AT4 are nice if you can get them.

The end game, of course, is to find the bases where these things "live" and then kill every living and non-living thing in it. Rinse and repeat as often as needed.