Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess things are still a go for the fourth Saturday (April 28th) IDPA shoot, right? Do we have to have IDPA membership cards by then to be able to shoot again if this is our second time out? (The official rules say we have to. Yes I read them! :lol: ) I don't know if mine is going to be here by then..................
 

·
Atlanta Overwatch
Joined
·
13,863 Posts
I was going to go to the GSSF match Sunday, but one of my vendors at work is giving me VIP tickets and hospitality tent passes for the NHRA Southern Nationals at Atlanta Dragway for Sunday.
 

·
Atlanta Overwatch
Joined
·
13,863 Posts
You may check to see when Mike from Philly is going. If you go to Glock Talk and post in the GSSF forum, the guys and gals there are very helpful. I met up with some of them for my first match last year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
Adam5 said:
I was going to go to the GSSF match Sunday, but one of my vendors at work is giving me VIP tickets and hospitality tent passes for the NHRA Southern Nationals at Atlanta Dragway for Sunday.
do you need someone to go with you???????????
 

·
Atlanta Overwatch
Joined
·
13,863 Posts
tony218 said:
Adam5 said:
I was going to go to the GSSF match Sunday, but one of my vendors at work is giving me VIP tickets and hospitality tent passes for the NHRA Southern Nationals at Atlanta Dragway for Sunday.
do you need someone to go with you???????????
Sorry Tony, my wife has claimed the 2nd pass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
To get this thread back on topic, Yes doc holiday i'm going. As is YuN, and this time we will both compete along with 2 of our friends. Hope to see you there, and dont drop any mags this time :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NetAdminWithGun said:
To get this thread back on topic, Yes doc holiday i'm going. As is YuN, and this time we will both compete along with 2 of our friends. Hope to see you there, and dont drop any mags this time :)
Just be sure that you bring eyes, ears, and ammo this time. After all, the goal is to put some rounds down range!:lol:

Well as far as dropping the mag, I am going to be sure to have a third mag on me this time since the rules do allow three. :wink:

Have you gone on IDPA's website and joined yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
not yet, i had to loan my father 1k and it was 1.2k to fix my car so i'm penny picking for a week or so.

Oh i will be prepared, me and yun even had a training session. I hope we see more people from this forum there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
Adam5 said:
tony218 said:
Adam5 said:
I was going to go to the GSSF match Sunday, but one of my vendors at work is giving me VIP tickets and hospitality tent passes for the NHRA Southern Nationals at Atlanta Dragway for Sunday.
do you need someone to go with you???????????
Sorry Tony, my wife has claimed the 2nd pass.
ok cool, i just didn't want you to be lonely.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
NetAdminWithGun said:
Oh i will be prepared, me and yun even had a training session. I hope we see more people from this forum there.
Stay away from Wal-Mart! :twisted: All I have done training wise is work on drawing, getting proper front site alignment, and dry firing. I hope I can get to the range before the match.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
I do plan on recording the IDPA match this time.

I'll see if i can get YuN to hide the camera while recording when we go to walmart, hopefully that guy is there.

If so you can expect some video, would you guys want me to post the recording of doc holiday if he drops a mag ? :)
 
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Top