WEST GA. IDPA APRIL MATCH

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by Doc Holliday, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

I guess things are still a go for the fourth Saturday (April 28th) IDPA shoot, right? Do we have to have IDPA membership cards by then to be able to shoot again if this is our second time out? (The official rules say we have to. Yes I read them! :lol: ) I don't know if mine is going to be here by then..................

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I'll be shooting the Anderson, SC GSSF match that day.

3. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

have fun... i have a disaster team training that day and the GSSF on Sunday

4. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I was going to go to the GSSF match Sunday, but one of my vendors at work is giving me VIP tickets and hospitality tent passes for the NHRA Southern Nationals at Atlanta Dragway for Sunday.

5. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

yeah yeah... i was hoping you would go so I would have someone to tell me what to do if i decide to shoot...

6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

You may check to see when Mike from Philly is going. If you go to Glock Talk and post in the GSSF forum, the guys and gals there are very helpful. I met up with some of them for my first match last year.

7. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I'm still going, but I'm going Sat.

8. tony218

tony218 New Member

do you need someone to go with you???????????

9. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Sorry Tony, my wife has claimed the 2nd pass.

10. NetAdminWithGun

NetAdminWithGun New Member

To get this thread back on topic, Yes doc holiday i'm going. As is YuN, and this time we will both compete along with 2 of our friends. Hope to see you there, and dont drop any mags this time :)

11. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

Just be sure that you bring eyes, ears, and ammo this time. After all, the goal is to put some rounds down range!:lol:

Well as far as dropping the mag, I am going to be sure to have a third mag on me this time since the rules do allow three. :wink:

Have you gone on IDPA's website and joined yet?

12. NetAdminWithGun

not yet, i had to loan my father 1k and it was 1.2k to fix my car so i'm penny picking for a week or so.

Oh i will be prepared, me and yun even had a training session. I hope we see more people from this forum there.

13. tony218

tony218 New Member

ok cool, i just didn't want you to be lonely.

14. NetAdminWithGun

IS anyone else from this forum going to the IDPA match?

15. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

Stay away from Wal-Mart! :twisted: All I have done training wise is work on drawing, getting proper front site alignment, and dry firing. I hope I can get to the range before the match.

16. NetAdminWithGun

we can't shoot early if we get their early can we? If we could hell i'll be there an hour early.

17. NetAdminWithGun

Oh i'm going back to walmart, and i hope to see that little vagina of a guy who cried.

18. Taler

Taler New Member

Take a video camera... I'd really love to see the little sniveler in action.

I also encrougae you to say "boo".

19. NetAdminWithGun

I do plan on recording the IDPA match this time.

I'll see if i can get YuN to hide the camera while recording when we go to walmart, hopefully that guy is there.

If so you can expect some video, would you guys want me to post the recording of doc holiday if he drops a mag ? :)

20. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

Alright, NAWG, Yun + me. Who else is going to represent the GPO "crew"? Wiley????Mastino????