Weird Wife Saver Robbery

Discussion in 'Georgia In the News' started by streetriots, Nov 8, 2010.

1. streetriots

streetriots Clueless

2. AV8R

AV8R Banned

My sole reason for clicking that link was to find out what a Wife Saver was. Still wondering....

3. higabyte

higabyte New Member

Ha, I was just reading this article and almost posted it but didn't since it was an old article lol... Thats about 2 mi from where I work if that.

4. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

it is one of the original fast/quick serve restaurants...you're saving your wife by taking them out for a quick dinner...

5. samman23

samman23 New Member

I think it's a restaurant. that was a really hard to read article.

6. AV8R

AV8R Banned

See now, I thought it was where a wife who can't cook would pick up a nice meal for the family in order not to bounced out on her no-cooking arse.

7. RIA45

RIA45 New Member

I didn't understand the article. and based on the comments not many others who read it did either.

I take it that there was an accomplice outside who shot the guy taking out the trash. And, why doesn't the article discuss the others in the resturant? The way the first half reads there were only two people, the person mopping, and the person taking out the trash. Then, magically a manager appears. I wonder if the "witness" was firing shots into the resturant and hit poor Gibson?

8. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

Very confusing article.

Was there another robbery gong on across the street? Was a do good-er firing from across the street? Why did the employees run across the street if that's where the shots were coming from? Who actually shot Gipson? Etc., etc., etc.

9. RIA45

RIA45 New Member

I thought Gibson was outside. Then he goes to get the purses. Was he shot inside or outside?

10. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

What is the world coming to?!?!?! People robbing Wife Saver's? That is as bad as robbing a church!

If you ever are in Augusta, GA look up the Wife Saver's off Washington Road, or the one of Belair Road. You won't be disappointed. Some of the best country cookin' in Augusta-Martinez. Maybe some of the best I've ever had. Check out their banana pudding, its the best I've ever had, if you're into that sort of thing. :righton:

11. streetriots

streetriots Clueless

I disagree. I do not like Wife Saver's food.

12. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

ve never tried it but i want to next time im in augusta...my dad likes it ok

13. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Do you not like Fried Chicken and Collard Greens and then some corn bread to sop up the pot liquor? What's wrong with you, man? :mrgreen:

14. streetriots

streetriots Clueless

Eh I like fried chicken and cornbread just not theirs.