Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ha, I was just reading this article and almost posted it but didn't since it was an old article lol... Thats about 2 mi from where I work if that.

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,809 Posts
AV8R said:
My sole reason for clicking that link was to find out what a Wife Saver was. Still wondering....
it is one of the original fast/quick serve restaurants...you're saving your wife by taking them out for a quick dinner...

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
rmodel65 said:
AV8R said:
My sole reason for clicking that link was to find out what a Wife Saver was. Still wondering....
it is one of the original fast/quick serve restaurants...you're saving your wife by taking them out for a quick dinner...
See now, I thought it was where a wife who can't cook would pick up a nice meal for the family in order not to bounced out on her no-cooking arse.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I didn't understand the article. and based on the comments not many others who read it did either.

Let me get this straight.....They hear shots coming from the c-store across the street, and then they run there.....And they wonder why somebody got shot. This story gets stranger every time I read it.
I take it that there was an accomplice outside who shot the guy taking out the trash. And, why doesn't the article discuss the others in the resturant? The way the first half reads there were only two people, the person mopping, and the person taking out the trash. Then, magically a manager appears. I wonder if the "witness" was firing shots into the resturant and hit poor Gibson?

·
Senior Mumbler
6,570 Posts
Very confusing article.

Was there another robbery gong on across the street? Was a do good-er firing from across the street? Why did the employees run across the street if that's where the shots were coming from? Who actually shot Gipson? Etc., etc., etc.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
What is the world coming to?!?!?! People robbing Wife Saver's? That is as bad as robbing a church!

If you ever are in Augusta, GA look up the Wife Saver's off Washington Road, or the one of Belair Road. You won't be disappointed. Some of the best country cookin' in Augusta-Martinez. Maybe some of the best I've ever had. Check out their banana pudding, its the best I've ever had, if you're into that sort of thing. :righton:

·
Clueless
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
EJR914 said:
What is the world coming to?!?!?! People robbing Wife Saver's? That is as bad as robbing a church!

If you ever are in Augusta, GA look up the Wife Saver's off Washington Road, or the one of Belair Road. You won't be disappointed. Some of the best country cookin' in Augusta-Martinez. Maybe some of the best I've ever had. Check out their banana pudding, its the best I've ever had, if you're into that sort of thing. :righton:
I disagree. I do not like Wife Saver's food.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
streetriots said:
EJR914 said:

Do you not like Fried Chicken and Collard Greens and then some corn bread to sop up the pot liquor? What's wrong with you, man? :mrgreen:

·
Clueless
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
EJR914 said:
streetriots said:
EJR914 said:

Do you not like Fried Chicken and Collard Greens and then some corn bread to sop up the pot liquor? What's wrong with you, man? :mrgreen:
Eh I like fried chicken and cornbread just not theirs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts