Website recruitment

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Lightsped, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Lightsped

Lightsped Guest

I have a smallish website forum that needs new faces, ideas, and activity. The website mostly deals with guns, paintball, cars, motorcycles, video games, and stuff like that. Mostly everyone on is from the Atlanta area.

Anyways, if anyone here would like to join up, let me know and I'll send the URL. The only condition is that all members post on a regular basis. No trolls....

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

You do not wish to provide a link here?

3. AeroShooter

AeroShooter Active Member

He's withholding the URL until someone shows interest. Ok, here goes in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

I'm interested. Please post the URL.

4. Lightsped

Lightsped Guest

Ooops, I forgot the link. Sorry. It is below. Again, this is just a personal forum of mine that is mostly about cars, bikes, video games, paintball, etc.... Everyone is welcome as long as everyone participates. No trolls.

http://www.neospeed.org/cgi-bin/ikonboa ... 380559f417

Thanks

5. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

6. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Not very "inclusive" of you there Lightspd..... Trolls are people too. I know this for a fact because I go shooting with a couple of them.....!!!

:jawdropper:

7. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Hey Lightsped:

I went to your site and was going to register and then I read this:

"... You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BBS to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. ..."

Man, I wouldn't have anything to talk about...

Do most members show their e-mail addresses on the forum?

If I register, read some of the postings and realize it's not for me, can I de-list myself without hurting your feelings?

I'm serious. If I find everyone posting there is young enough to be my grandkids and I have nothing really in common with them, can I gracefully exit without causing any problems?

I don't do paintball (although my grandson keeps trying to get me to go with him) or video games, but the other stuff sounds interesting.

:whistle:

8. Lightsped

Lightsped Guest

You can choose to hide your email address. It will ask you this during registration. As far as age groups, I'd say most of us are in our 20s. We have a few younger than that, and a few in their mid 30s as well. Age isn't a issue on my website.

If it doesn't work out, then sure, you can de-list.

9. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Seems like it's been around for quite some time.

10. Lightsped

Lightsped Guest

Jan 1st 2004.....

11. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I was still in high school :shock:

12. Lightsped

Lightsped Guest

<----- disappointed in the lack of participation in the new members that joined....

Oh well, you can't win them all. :roll:

13. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

I didn't sign up out of courtesy to you. Just ask the guys here ;)

14. AeroShooter

AeroShooter Active Member

:rotfl:

15. jeepsterwannabe

jeepsterwannabe New Member

are you suggesting that there are people alive today that aren't young enough to be your grandchildren?