Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
"I don't really feel like I should be sitting next to someone with a gun," says Shannon Hook. "And in case something does happen, I don't really necessarily believe everybody has the capability of actually doing something without maybe hurting other people in the process."
So then...what's the solution, genius?

:sheep:

Maybe you should have told that to the Cho fellow...Surely he would have listened. "Can you please take that gun outside? You do know this is a gun free zone, right?"

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Some professors are packing heat and maybe some students too. A class in Weber State University's Continuing Education Program is specifically aimed at getting people on and off campus to carry guns.

Classroom instructions are given by a professor of anthropology, who doubles as a concealed weapons instructor. Ron Holt says, "I see carrying a concealed weapon as a kind of life insurance policy: 99.99 times you'll never need it, but if you ever do need it, you'll probably really need it."

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Utah has issued more than 100,000 concealed weapon permits. That means, whether you like it or not, about one out of every 25 people you meet on the street, in the mall or on campus, could be carrying a gun.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
"I see carrying a concealed weapon as a kind of life insurance policy: 99.99 times you'll never need it, but if you ever do need it, you'll probably really need it."
Love it!

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
budder said:
Malum Prohibitum said:
Utah has issued more than 100,000 concealed weapon permits. That means, whether you like it or not, about one out of every 25 people you meet on the street, in the mall or on campus, could be carrying a gun.
Is 100,000 the number for resident licenses or for all licenses?
Looks like all of them. Link

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.