Wearing The 4th Amendment In Your Heart and On Your Chest

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by EJR914, Jan 26, 2011.

1. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Read more: The 4th Amendment: In his heart, on his chest http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=255 ... z1CAh3DZrX

Just a great read about standing up for your rights, shaking your fist in the face of tyrants, and winning. I wish I had these kind of guts! This guy is a true Patriot, and I applaud him in his actions and his resolve.

2. AV8R

AV8R Banned

I don't think it takes guts, just conviction.

I also don't think he would have been arrested if he had merely worn a t-shirt with the same wording. But, the precedent being set here (believing in the Constitution means you are a terrorist) is increasingly common.

3. EJR914

I'd beg to differ. I think it takes big ole' brass ones to do something like this, along with the conviction.

4. EJR914

Didn't TSA come out and said that if you wore won of these shirts it would give them RAS to search you further?

5. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Besides the scanner, just how much more can they search you? :shock:

Wait, don't answer that. :puke:

6. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

They might have, or might not. Is there any law that says they have to tell you the truth? And is it any different that an officer saying "If you have nothing to hide, why can't I search your car?" or "You not giving me permission makes me suspect that you are hiding something."

Wear a kilt and go freeballing. You'll smile the rest of the day, but...the TSA agent will have that mental image forever.

7. EJR914

*latex glove pops* *shiver*

8. EJR914

Eh, if another man, especially a TSA agent touches my bare junk with his hand, I would certainly feel violated.

If they have to touch my junk, I'd rather have at least two layers of clothes between his hand and my junk. Just a personal preference.

9. AV8R

AV8R Banned

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/26647035/detail.html

APD Unit Investigated Over Public Strip Search Claims

No airline ticket required. yay.

10. drtybykr

drtybykr New Member

Glad to see these officers learned something.