Weapons Laws Seminar-- FREE

Discussion in 'Sponsor Products, Services, and Deals' started by GAfirearmsReference, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Craftsman

Craftsman Active Member

Thanks guys for doing this. I know that this takes away from either personal, family, or professional time. Same for the booklet. You could have made more money greeting people at Wal-Mart than writing that. I just want to say thanks from someone that recognizes what community support really looks like and costs.

Well Done.

2. GAfirearmsReference

GAfirearmsReference Weapons Law Booklet

Thank you!

Thank you!

We do it as a community service (but not court-ordered, LoL)

;)

The next one is Thurs evening, Nov. 10.
    At 6:30 pm to 8:30 or 9.

Again, at Bass Pro Shops at Sugarloaf and I-85.

3. GAfirearmsReference

December 15th. Thursday evening , 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
    Bass Pro Shops. Lawrenceville.

4. GAfirearmsReference

Tomorrow night

We're doing it again at Bass Pro Shops tomorrow night, starting at 6:30 p.m.

Come one, come all.

We'll talk about off-limits locations, flying with weapons or carrying at the airport, who does or doesn't need a GWL, reciprocity, how to behave when dealing with cops when you're armed and the officer knows it or is about to see your gun when you open the glove box to get your insurance card, etc.

The situational awareness material is good, too. Mental preparation = ability to carry out your defensive or trouble-avoidance plan. Otherwise you coudl be frozen in fear and confusion, not sure how to react. We'll talk about how military teams train, and what they're trying to accomplish to prevent panic and keep people defaulting to their training even in the middle of chaos. We go over the color-codes for situational awareness and dealing with threats. Boyd's famous OODA loop for decision-making is a big part of the lecture.

All good stuff.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  5. GAfirearmsReference

Hey, it's that time again.
    We're doing another one of these seminars THURSDAY EVENING, this week.

That's 10/12/17 at 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. (closing).

Bass Pro, Lawrenceville.

It's free.

Come one, come all. Bring your teenage or older kids, your wife, or your girlfriend (but not both!), your neighbor, your co-worker, or some random kidnap victim.

The room holds about 25 people. I want to fill it.

6. DonT

DonT Active Member

Can I come and heckle you with stupid questions about bump stocks?

J/K!! Good luck.