We Won't Fly Day - Philadelphia.mov

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Savvy Jack, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

Why do I get the feeling that an informed populace is law enforcement's biggest fear?

2. drtybykr

drtybykr New Member

Oh, lucky me. I get to fly on Sunday.

3. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

"Two by two with hands of blue... Two by two, they come for you..." -- River Tam

[​IMG]

4. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Be a good little subject and don't end up like this woman:

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/Woman-ar ... 54199.html

5. CoffeeMate

This isn't the "law" and this isn't "security". This is :bsflag: plain and simple.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9Xeoc2EbKg

6. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Well, hey. At least she feels safer.

7. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

"It's unfortunate that that happened and she didn't get to fly home, but it makes me feel a little safer," said Emily Protine.

Note to Emily Protine: It makes me [s:1ejusl07]feel less safe[/s:1ejusl07] less safe in reality when government officials essentially rape a rape-victim again by throwing her to the ground, cuffing her, and dragging her 75' in front of the public, merely because she expressed a desire to not have her breasts felt up. And this done to her with impunity and under the color of authority. It is nothing less than an abuse of power.

Does that make you feel like this is a government of the people, for the people? Or a government vs the people, to the people?

When TSA starts checking vaginal cavities, would it make you feel safer if they treat another woman in the same fashion when she expresses a desire to not have a government finger thrust inside her?

8. CoffeeMate

[url= . . .

Ummmm... I can't post that one here.

:cantsay: