'We Hope They Die!' - BLM Celebrates Shooting of Two LA County Deputies, Block Hospital En

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by StarJack, Sep 13, 2020.

1. StarJack

StarJack Well Aged Member

TimBob, Phil1979 and Jonathan Freeman like this.
  2. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

3. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Kim Jong Un?

Nemo

4. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

I think it's a little kid. Gangs have been known to use kids for hits because they kind of don't arouse suspicion (same reason terrorists have been known to train kids as suicide bombers), plus I guess it's a good way to harden the kid early. Really hard to put a cap on evil like that (well, unless it has a coil of wire attached.)

This is probably not the time to just be sitting parked as a law enforcement office; it goes back to the earlier thread on "situational awareness". It's basically urban warfare rules at this point.

DH

5. Nemo

Guess what Biden wants to push this in to.

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...urs-after-attempted-assassination-on-deputies

6. 45_Fan

45_Fan Well-Known Member

Well....since it’s LA, odds are really low it was legally carried. I’d also bet low odds it was legally owned/acquired too.

7. StarJack

MaricopaKid likes this.
  8. moe mensale

Yeah! Because the shooter used a pistol to gun down those two cops. Great correlation there, Joe. :righton:

9. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

He's doing the best he can.

10. moe mensale

Well, he's not a kid but he could still be a midget. Cops arrest 36 y/o man as suspect in the shooting. He's black but they won't release his picture yet due to the ongoing investigation. He seems to have been in trouble before. Surprise!

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/202...of-two-los-angeles-county-sheriffs-deputies/#

11. StarJack

If cops are hunting young black men and gunning them down you would think this suspect would be room temperature.

Harhib likes this.
  12. moe mensale

If I read the story correctly, Murray, the suspect, was arrested for unrelated crimes and then they put 2 and 2 together and determined he was also the cop shooter.

13. Nemo

Thats my understanding. Major hunting going on and he was already in jail. Just needed to identify the right guy and verify proper proof of guilt. Once he was IDed easy to pick him up.

Nemo

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/202...of-two-los-angeles-county-sheriffs-deputies/#