Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to improve my draw so I ordered 1,000 of these in .38 cal. Just using a standard small pistol primer, not the shotshell primer...not that it matters, I shoot these things in my garage!

Following the manufactures directions, you can get accuracy up to 30 feet. Better than waisting a lot of expensive lead!

You don't need any reloading tools if you use the shotshell primers in their special cases. I just use the small pistol primers and cap/decap without resizing the brass in my reloader using my own brass.

Very inexpensive way to practice those quick draws or just shooting at home in your basement, garage or bedroom if your single...but you do still get the primer smoke and smell.

No this is not a toy and can still kill or injure :screwy:

http://www.gunfighter.com/waxbullets/

·
Registered
55 Posts
Pretty sweet. After watching the video of your son, I saw a video of some professionals performing quick draw. Those guys were lightning fast!

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
My Daddy would take me down the bayou when I was a kid and we were living in Louisiana, and he always packed some homemade wax bullets so he could practice his quick draw with his SAA and steel lined "gunfighter" rig. He made his own out of blocks of wax...good times

·
Registered
848 Posts
Sounds like enough fun to get myself a wheelgun.

Question: suppose I was practicing in the backyard with these (I live in a subdivision) - would this be illegal??

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are not loud at all if using small pistol primers. If you use the special shotgun primer cases, then yes...the shotgun primers are loud! I shoot mine in the garage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts