Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...box of condoms....

ANKENY, Iowa - Several classrooms at Des Moines Area Community College were evacuated after college officials became nervous about a suspicious package.
ADVERTISEMENT

College officials called police and postal inspectors after the box was delivered Thursday. What they found inside wasn't a bomb â€" it was a box containing 500 condoms.

The package was sent to a teacher of a human sexuality class, and was sent by a person who had been a previous speaker at the class, said Rob Denson, the college's president.
Source

I haven't seen such fantastic police work since the Great Mooninite Scare of '07!

Police, college officials, and postal inspectors of Ankeny, Iowa....I am officially firing you. You are hereby not to do anything mildly involving critical thinking.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Rammstein said:
I haven't seen such fantastic police work since the Great Mooninite Scare of '07!
I actually hate to think this... but I would bet that the Bostonian who phoned in the light-brights would not have been at all concerned if "ADVERTISEMENT" had been posted above or below them. :|

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Dan H said:
glockgirl said:
[quote="Dan H":3uupa279]So thats where my order ended up! Was wondering where they were...
was it a lifetime supply offer?
It was, but thats about a months supply for me...[/quote:3uupa279]

There are cheaper alternatives for making baloon animals.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
Dan H said:
glockgirl said:
[quote="Dan H":131bpso4]So thats where my order ended up! Was wondering where they were...
It was, but thats about a months supply for me...
There are cheaper alternatives for making baloon animals.[/quote:131bpso4]

Thanks GS1 I was struggling for a comeback appropriate for public viewing! :)

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
Dan H said:
glockgirl said:
[quote="Dan H":34d5vpnr]So thats where my order ended up! Was wondering where they were...
There are cheaper alternatives for making baloon animals.[/quote:34d5vpnr]
:rotfl:

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,820 Posts
Dan H said:
glockgirl said:
[quote="Dan H":ytid1r21]So thats where my order ended up! Was wondering where they were...
It was, but thats about a months supply for me...[/quote:ytid1r21]

500 a month? You're definately not married......

You'd better be careful........ Repetitive elbow movement like that will give you a bad case a tennis elbow......

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Adam5 said:
Dan H said:
glockgirl said:
[quote="Dan H":2045t3ym]So thats where my order ended up! Was wondering where they were...
500 a month? You're definately not married......

You'd better be careful........ Repetitive elbow movement like that will give you a bad case a tennis elbow......[/quote:2045t3ym]

LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts