Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
My brother died in front of me while riding bikes may 7th this year ...When he lost control of his 2004 Honda Rc51 ... RIP Jonathan Vaughn!

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Tech5 said:
My brother died in front of me while riding bikes may 7th this year ...When he lost control of his 2004 Honda Rc51 ... RIP Jonathan Vaughn!
I don't really think that's the kind of RC51 input the OP was looking for.......

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
tech, that tough dude. sorry to hear that. Just another example why racing motorcycle belong on the track and cruisers....well the belong in a garage :shattered:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Have you contacted WOW Motorcycles in Marietta. They carry all flavors of two wheelers. A very large inventory as well.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
robfromga said:
tech, that tough dude. sorry to hear that. Just another example why racing motorcycle belong on the track and cruisers....well the belong in a garage :shattered:
Indeed is true , but we was doing 70 mph cruising home that night .... I don't know if a deer or something in the rode caused him to lose control of what...But what a night that was

I am blessed

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
three se7ens said:
jbm614 said:
Have you contacted WOW Motorcycles in Marietta. They carry all flavors of two wheelers. A very large inventory as well.
Do you have a number for them?
avoid WOW. Seriously check Speedzilla.com, look in the classifieds. You will find the best sorted out rc51's there. Ive owned 3, trust me on this.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Agree @ WOW!!

I would never buy anything from those guys!!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
robfromga said:
three se7ens said:
jbm614 said:
avoid WOW. Seriously check Speedzilla.com, look in the classifieds. You will find the best sorted out rc51's there. Ive owned 3, trust me on this.
Noted, thanks. Ill keep an eye on speedzilla, and craigslist.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
three se7ens said:
robfromga said:
[quote="three se7ens":3ssrpwyc]
jbm614 said:
Noted, thanks. Ill keep an eye on speedzilla, and craigslist.[/quote:3ssrpwyc]

there are 3 on craigslist right now!!

one being a 02 and 03 and 04 around 5500

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Found one! After 3 different bikes falling through for different reasons, the local honda dealer got one on consignment. They received it on Friday afternoon, and I bought it Saturday morning.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jardine carbon fiber cans, and I love the sound of a high revving big v-twin as well. And the gear driven cams on the RC51 add a nice bit of whine at normal speeds as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts