Want to trade 1911's

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by COMMANDER1911, Nov 5, 2010.

1. COMMANDER1911

COMMANDER1911 New Member

I want to trade my Metro Arms American Classic Commander sized 1911 for a full size 1911. I bought it new 2 months ago, and it only has 200 rds through it. It had one FTF due to a faulty magazine. It comes with the factory box, one Wilson Combat magazine, one BCA compensator (cut to fit commander size), stainless Wilson extended beavertail grip saftey, stainless extended slide stop, stainless extended thumb saftey, stainless fusion barrel bushing, and stainless fusion recoil spring cap, and polished feed ramp. If I left something out ask me My name is Deric and my email is [email protected]. here is a pic of the gun.

[​IMG]

2. Puffyfish

Puffyfish New Member

Ok. I have a Taurus that has been gone through and the MIM parts replaced with extended wilson and the like. Eats everything in sight and has a nice light 3lb trigger. I've been looking for a Commander since I got it. I have a few other 5" and I need something for CC. 250 round count.

[​IMG]

3. COMMANDER1911

COMMANDER1911 New Member

I am very intersted.....shoot me an email.

4. Puffyfish

Puffyfish New Member

My cell # in in the e-mail. Do call. I work 10p 5a. Call before then way too noisy to talk.

5. Puffyfish

Puffyfish New Member

Done deal y'all. :righton:

6. Quest50

Quest50 Active Member

I just love a happy ending. :)

7. Scoopo

Scoopo Member

LOL, no doubt :lol: