Walmart Temporarily Removing Firearms Again?

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by tholt4, Jan 13, 2021.

1. tholt4

tholt4 Member

I was at local SW GA Wal-Mart yesterday to get a bore snake and noticed the already usually limited firearms and ammunition displays were completely empty. Nice employee hinted that they had been removed from display in anticipation of violence and looting due to what was going on in congress right now and the inauguration of Joe Bidet. My two go to LGS's did not have what I needed before I went to Wal-Mart.

2. mountainman444

mountainman444 Well-Known Member

They never put them back in at my closest store.

3. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

Other than some odds and end rifles and shotgun ammo, WM has not had at either store I visit since they announced this policy back when.

4. Dan

Dan Cumberland County, Maine

Our local ones haven't removed any firearms from display but I'm a in different state.

5. TimBob

TimBob Old, Slow, Boring Dude

I noticed that too, at both Albany WMs. Also, not much propane, butane, camp food, or survival food packs left.

6. Smilodon

Smilodon Active Member

I don't know if Camilla walmart even has any firearms in stock, they have been empty since before Christmas. I think Sylvester still had a few on display a couple days ago.

I'm not sure which albany area walmart it was, but I heard they and dollar general were out of milk on Monday.

7. wee

wee Active Member

Do they carry 223....?

8. Harhib

Harhib Active Member

Negative on that Walmart took all handgun and “assault rifle “ ammunition out of the stores . They say they will no longer sell it or the rifles . At least that’s what I was told at the Dahlonega store. They still carry bolt action lever actions and shotguns, also the ammunition for them when it’s available.