Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Member Georgia Carry
13,007 Posts
He appears to be an intersectional person.

So I guess not all mass murders are committed by cis-gendered white men, not that I've got a degree in biology.

Reactions: TimBob

·
Man of Myth and Legend
19,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
A good while. I have bought stamps there many times.

Nemo

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
6,085 Posts
31-year-old black man with a handgun. That sure doesn't fit the preferred narrative.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
19,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Another one that will go from the front pages to the dustbin very quickly.

Nemo

Reactions: merlock

·
Registered
16,078 Posts
One incident 10 years ago, the only injury was to the guy's pride. I'll stick with Publix, where shopping is a pleasure.

Walmart, where shopping can turn into a gun fight any moment.
While I'll agree with your general statement, "where" doesn't matter. Your life and your rights matter. Publix has had its moments also. When the asinine "covid rules" first went into effect, I was verbally accosted, quite loudly, by an insane "Karen" for violating the "directional arrows" on the floor. I said nothing and just ignored her but she kept it up. I turned to get something off a shelf and that's when she noticed my openly carried pistol. Her mouth finally stopped moving and she beat feet elsewhere. I'm sure she thought I was a mass murderer. But women carry also. There are few places I won't go to without my pistol or at least a blade.

·
Member Georgia Carry
13,007 Posts
Wasn't there an attempted robbery in a Gwinnett Publix not too many years ago? One or two guys blocked someone from leaving the restroom unless he coughed up his wallet.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
29,856 Posts
Wasn't there an attempted robbery in a Gwinnett Publix not too many years ago? One or two guys blocked someone from leaving the restroom unless he coughed up his wallet.

What needs to happen more often:

Sleeve Photographer Gesture Reflex camera Eyewear

(Scene from TV series "Reacher.")

Reactions: Phil1979

·
Man of Myth and Legend
19,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I don't know about the intersection part and he could easily not be any type of fruit loop. But I certainly do know beyond any argument that he is a fruitcake.

Nemo

·
Man of Myth and Legend
19,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·

·
Super Moderator
74,129 Posts
Shaundrayia Reese, who worked with Bing from 2015 to 2018, described him as a loner.​
“He was always saying the government was watching him. He didn’t like social media and he kept black tape on his phone camera. Everyone always thought something was wrong with him,” Reese said.​
A video Reese says she took in 2016 shows a man she identifies as Bing talking to people before realizing he’s being filmed and walking away.​
“He didn’t like to be recorded,” Reese said. “He was always scared that the government was listening.”​

·
Super Moderator
74,129 Posts
Draayia Janaee wrote on Facebook, “BOY YOU SICK AF AND ITS CRAZY I GOT SO MANY VIDEOS WITH YOU . YOU KILLED PEOPLE THAT WAS REALLY CLOSE TO ME THERE . I NEVER WOULD OF THOUGHHT U WOULD DO SOME SH** LIKE THIS . RIP BRIAN , I just told you to leave that sh** too .. LOVE YOU BOY 🖤 THIS IS THE MANAGER WHO DID THAT !! ROT IN HELL MF.”​
A man responded on her comment thread, “Bro killed a whole bunch of innocent kind people mhn. Wtf.” Draayia wrote on her own thread, “As much as we joked w Andre … boy was looney whole timeeee.”​
Another person responded, “I just said the same thing to my husband. I knew one day he was gonna snap. I just didn’t know to what extent.” A man agreed: “But you got to remember I kept telling y’all that boy was crazy in the head.” Draayia responded, “everybody knew that tho … just ain’t think he would do sumn like this.”​

·
Man of Myth and Legend
19,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Reactions: gunsmoker

·
Registered
16,078 Posts
Reactions: mountainman444

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Son of a gun. That’s a heart breaking note. It’s a shame he felt his release was murdering other people.

Reactions: Bkite
21 - 39 of 39 Posts