Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, where is that great site that keeps updates of the results. I can not find it!

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
There is nothing to see yet. after the polls close they will start counting

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
Let me take this early opportunity to express my disgust at the whole (R) vs (D) thing. There were some really good candidates in our state that were neither (R) or (D).

:evil:

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
AV8R said:
Let me take this early opportunity to express my disgust at the whole (R) vs (D) thing. There were some really good candidates in our state that were neither (R) or (D).

:evil:
No kidding! I was listening to the radio on the way home and some guy was saying he voted for Deal because "He didn't like Deal's ethics, but he couldn't vote for Roy".... :twisted: :cantsay: ~I scream at radio~ "There was a third option moron!"

It's still early, but all those here who said a vote for the libertarian was a vote for Barnes.... HA! Did you see the numbers? A case could be made that the libertarians pulled the liberals off of Barnes. (But its still early)

·
Just a Man
6,056 Posts
At 9:15 PM CNN is conceding that the Republicans will win the house and Nancy will no longer be the Speaker of the House.
They are projecting the Republicans will win at least 50 seats in the house.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,864 Posts
Fox News is projecting the Repulicans to capture the US House is what could be the largest transfer of seats since 1948. They are calling for more seats to move than in the Republican Revolution in '94. Fox is projecting 239 - 196 Republican - Democratic House Seats.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
all major news outlets are stating (R) have won house.

i almost choked when I watched MSNBC report that the republicans won house.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts