Virginia Forces Christian Ministries to Adopt 'Government Ideology' or Pay $100K

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by StarJack, Oct 1, 2020.

1. StarJack

StarJack Well Aged Member

2. TimBob

TimBob Old, Slow, Boring Dude

It's because of things like this that we need Barrett on SCOTUS!!!

3. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Hopefully the High Court can and will control "things like this" but if not then we the people need to be ready to correct the issue preferably at the polls.

4. HJB

HJB Active Member

I completely agree with that. How is it that these losers and communists can fool so many people to get elected over and over ?

This is kind of like the law just signed in California by that jerkoff governor that requires that some members of the board of private corporations be minorities. I want to hire who I think is best to run my business and screw that California loser and all of his loser legislatures who think this is for them to decide.

5. Billennium

Billennium Custom User Title

I think that the Virginia Values Act ( S.B. 868 ) forces all employers to adopt 'Government Ideology', in the same way, not only Christian Ministries.

6. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Yes it does. But it's a direct attack against "religion." It's just reverse discrimination against religious doctrines and viewpoints. No longer can an entity's or an individual's religious viewpoints be used to not provide goods or services or be forced to provide those goods or services to Virginia's LNGTDSWBXGTwhateverthehellelse citizens. It's what commies do when they're in power.

Last I heard, the free exercise of religion had been incorporated against the states. See you in court, Coonman.