Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.! I am Spyros from Greece,i have a saiga 410 shotgun,a fx indy bullpup25 cal airgun and i love to make videos and experiments with them..!! Thank you..!

·
Super Moderator
7,141 Posts
So this is you? :-D

What time is it in Greece?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,141 Posts
Nice to have somebody from another country checking us out but just a heads up if you are posting here to bring up your views on Youtube, we don't allow that.

Feel free to join in some conversations though, get to know some people.

I'm curious about the gun laws over there. Do you have to have any type of permit to buy guns there?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice to have somebody from another country checking us out but just a heads up if you are posting here to bring up your views on Youtube, we don't allow that.

Feel free to join in some conversations though, get to know some people.

I'm curious about the gun laws over there. Do you have to have any type of permit to buy guns there?
Hi.!! I just want to find people with the same passion with me.!! Here we can have only shotguns..and at hunting only with open sights..!!

·
Super Moderator
7,141 Posts
Hi.!! I just want to find people with the same passion with me.!! Here we can have only shotguns..and at hunting only with open sights..!!
Can you just go and buy them? Or is there some process you must go through first?

In this part of the US, we can just go into a store, pick out what we want, and pay for it right them and take it home. (there is a background check involved if you don't have a permit to carry)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No.!! We go first to the store,we tell there what shotgun we want,they give as a paper...then we have to go to a phuciatric doctor to take a paper that we are not dangerous,then go to the police,after some days the give as the licence and then we can go to take the shotgun...sorry if my english is not good..

·
Super Moderator
7,141 Posts
No.!! We go first to the store,we tell there what shotgun we want,they give as a paper...then we have to go to a phuciatric doctor to take a paper that we are not dangerous,then go to the police,after some days the give as the licence and then we can go to take the shotgun...sorry if my english is not good..
No problem. So do you have to go through that EVERY time you buy a gun?

Or just once?

That would be a pain to have to go through that with every purchase.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We have to do that every time with every gun...and after 7 years that you have the gun you mist go again to the doctor and at the police...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts