Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ren the 5 month old pup (Brown) & Maggie (Black) the 4 year old retired mom. We just adopted Maggie from the same breeder we got Ren from back in November as a puppy.

(edit, nevermind you CAN watch it in 720p) Uploaded a youtube video to share with family on facebook, but figured we have some dog lovers here to:

If anyone is looking to get some Welsh Corgi's here is Mr. Jackson's website - http://www.fairefolkcorgis.com/ - super cool dude. His prices kind of vary, but I got ren for $550 and Maggie for $250 (included having her fixed).

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
:righton: Corgis herding Corgis, followed by the kid! Great dogs

The black one seems a bit overweight?

·
Swollen Member
11,977 Posts
Match10 said:
:righton: Corgis herding Corgis, followed by the kid! Great dogs

The black one seems a bit overweight?
He's not fat. They can appear that way because of the short legs.

I have a Cardigan Corgi. We call him "Wiener".

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,959 Posts
That dog sure does have a sweet looking face, Esterhouse.

·
Swollen Member
11,977 Posts
EJR914 said:
That dog sure does have a sweet looking face, Esterhouse.
He's a sweety!

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Just lagging behind and tongue out exhausted. Maybe just needs to be chasing that yellow ball lots more!

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Mrs_Esterhouse said:
I have a Cardigan Corgi. We call him "Wiener".
Do I recognize that Cardi from a photo on the Daily Corgi, or is there another similar one I saw recently on that site?

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Our Kymball....

·
Swollen Member
11,977 Posts
Match10 said:
Do I recognize that Cardi from a photo on the Daily Corgi, or is there another similar one I saw recently on that site?
I've never been to the Daily Corgi, so there must be a Wiener doppelganger out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.